1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Your right to your religion ends ...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, May 15, 2010.

1. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do believe BW has hit upon an idea here.

I'm not familiar with the J-A division he notes, but the concept is great.

This way the queers won't have to take a chance on enraging a straight, nor will the straights have to be wondering about every guy in the head that he doesn't know, and these patriots can still fight for their country!

A win-win situation for everybody.

Well, 'cept for one thing - soon's this is accomplished and most everybody is settled with it, the queers will "suddenly discover"(?) that their "rights" are being denied cause they can't lust after that which they can't see and the lawsuits will start.

2. play_smom

play_smom New Member

No, because then the homosexual males and homosexual females would be exposed to the same sort of discomfort that would occur with homosexual males in all-male divisions. You do realize that not all homosexual people are attracted to every other guy/girl, right? Most of them don't care for being oggled at, so this would not really solve the problem at all seeing as they would be in a divison with people that could possibly be attracted to them. It would be even more problematic than simply allowing homosexual people into normal divisions. So, sorry, Billwald, but that wouldn't work.

Also, @just-want-peace: It's really rude of you to refer to people as "queers" and I would appreciate if you did not. It is unnecessary and disrespectful and I would appreciate if you kindly left it out of civil discussion as it holds no place here.