1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Your suggestions

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by Tony Ford, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Tony Ford

Tony Ford New Member

Hi, I am collecting book reviews for our book review section on our Church web site. If anyone has read any books that really has changed their lives in anyway, whether spiritually or financially, in personal relationships with family or friends... just follow this link www.rutherglenbaptistchurch.org/books.html to see if the book is already listed and if not, follow the instructions on the page to have your book review posted. Thanks in advance.

2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just sent mine in to y'all. "In the Beginning" was a book of the month at my home church. I reviewed on this forum.

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

What kind of reviews would you like? I have written some I'd be glad to polish up and submit.

4. Tony Ford

Tony Ford New Member

Thanks for the book reviews. The two latest reviews have been posted on our site... www.rutherglenbaptistchurch.org/books.html We are still open for more submissions - anyone who would like to have their review posted follow the link above.

The types of books (to answer your question) are those that really made a difference in your Christian life (or someone elses) where change positive took place.