1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Youth for Christ

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by FriendofSpurgeon, Mar 10, 2015.

1. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Is anyone involved with their local Youth for Christ or Campus Crusade for Christ ministries (or anything similar)? Just wondering.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I was involved in YFC/Campus Life and I met my husband there. We met when he was just out of his first year of college and he came back to help for the summer club but we didn't start dating until 4 years later when I graduated from high school. By that time, he was running a couple of Campus Life clubs. :) YFC was a great blessing for our family!

3. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

We went to a Youth for Christ banquet this past Sunday afternoon. It was amazing to hear what God is doing through their ministries - in high schools, in juvenile justice, in neighborhoods, etc.

Stephan Tchividjian, who is Billy Graham's grandson, was the guest speaker -- very, very good.