1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Youth work in our state

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by gospel4U, Jul 20, 2009.

1. gospel4U

gospel4U New Member

Our small city is famous for teacher trainings and some other colleges. So many students are coming to our very small town. Every year more than 4000 youth are coming to our town. Than we started an youth ministry and succeeded to give the gospel to more than 600 youth in 8 years. 120 young guys are came to the weekly youth meeting and 40 are accepted the gospel and went to homes after their studies. like this we are sending few youth by giving gospel.
    Recently the youth, who were accepted Jesus by our ministry, are gathered for a youth conference. They are decided to start the youth Centers in their local towns. 14 people are expressed desire to serve to youth in their local towns and villages. We are filtered and selected 5 new places to start the youth ministry in rented buildging. We are desiring to start from next January 2010.
    we are requesting the people, who were with passion for youth ministry, to come and join with us to witness, to share testimony, to preach and teach to our youth. please guide us and join with us.. please pray..

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

What city are you in?

3. gospel4U

gospel4U New Member

ty for your response

Dear precious partner in christ,
    i am thanking you for your concern and great desire to know on our youth ministry.
    i am near to Machilipatnam town, which situated at bay of Bengal and in Krishna district in Andhra pradesh state. in INDIA

Ours is small town,
    this is the center for education. from many many areas youth can come to this ares for studies.
    with that chance i reached more than 400 youth with gospel and i invited them for local youth meeting. With the grace of God, more than 125 youth participated in local youth meet on every week.

in that way few are baptized and they went to home after their studies..Now in this summer i called all youth from all places for a youth conference for two days. in that meet 80 youth participated from many other towns and places.

They are decided to start a youth network ministry in our state, by launching the youth centers in few other towns.. we are waiting to open 5 centers in first attempt.
    we are praying for sources, equipment, rentals and all to be raised,,
    please pray for this youth work..
    thanking you in Jesus..

#3 gospel4U, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
  4. faithgirl46

faithgirl46 Active Member
    Site Supporter

:godisgood::godisgood::godisgood: God is good. Amen and amen