1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zola Levitt Is Dying

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Martin, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bible prophecy teacher, and supporter of Israel, Zola Levitt has been diagnosed with fatal lung cancer. Mr Levitt has been given less than one year to live. In view of this he is trying to prepare as many new tv programs as he can between now and his departure. You can read more about this on http://www.levitt.com or at this World Net Daily article.

While I am sure some will disagree with portions of Mr Levitt's prophecy teachings I think all will agree that the Christian community is going to lose a wonderful man and teacher.

Martin.

2. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

I am very sorry to hear about Zola. I watch him whenever I can.

3. Linda64

Linda64 New Member

Martin--

I am a born again, blood washed Jewish believer in Jesus Christ--I have listened to Zola Levitt teach and have read some of his books. I am saddened to hear that he is dying of cancer.

I clicked on the World Net Daily article and read that article, however, I was not able to get on his site with that link you gave. I tried Google, and still was unable to get that site. Maybe I will try later.

4. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==It took me over 5 minutes to get on his website. I don't know if there is too much traffic or what the problem is.

I use to enjoy watching his show. However after I moved I am no longer able to watch it. I enjoy his books and teachings though. I recieved his newsletter at one time. However I had to cut that off because someone (at the post office?) enjoyed writing hateful messages on it in ink. I just stopped recieving it.

Martin.

5. JackRUS

JackRUS New Member

6. IveyLeaguer

IveyLeaguer New Member

And they are few and far between these days. Each one is a really significant loss.

7. Johnv

Johnv New Member

I'm very sorry to hear this. He was great to listen to.

8. Salamander

Salamander New Member

I'm sorry to hear anyone dying, unless they're saved.

As far as teachers go, I'd rather listen to preachers.

9. TFC123

TFC123 New Member

Probably one of the few,maybe the only television Christian worth watching. He seems so real, and loving.

Notice I did not refer to him as a Televangilist but a television Christian.

He should be praying for us were the ones that will be still here he will be with the Lord

[TFC123 since you are no longer a Baptist (now CMA) you are not allowed to post in the Baptist Only Sections of the BB. Please restrict your post to the sections that are open to All Christians.]

[ March 17, 2006, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: Bible-boy ]

10. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

I'm never hearing of the right people, groups, or events until the last moment....