1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ron Pauls Secret Weapon

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Dec 26, 2011.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Supposition and guesswork.

You have zero proof that the US has ever gone to war for Israel. It's doubly hard to prove a lie. Even in 1948, Israel faught it's own battles. Did we provide aid? No. Instead we joined a weapons embargo against Israel and provided military aid to it's enemies.

I have never seen such anti-semitism as I have seen right here on BB. Truly amazing. But not unexpected. It's instructive that most of it comes from Ron Paul adorers.

2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have never seen such anti-Americanism as I have seen right here on BB. Truly amazing. But not unexpected. It's instructive that most of it comes from deluded dispensationalists.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

3. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Most of this deluge of quotes concerns AIPAC. They do lobby in Washington as do thousands of other groups.

But what did the Israeli government want? They were much more concerned about Iran and Syria -

"As Prime Minister Ariel Sharon arrives today for a White House visit, Israeli officials are redoubling efforts to warn the Bush administration that Iran poses a greater threat than the Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein..."

-February 7, 2002 Washington Post

So no dice. The US didn't go to war in Iraq for Israel's benefit.

4. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

Well, you know they've got to do everything in their power to hasten the blowing up of the Dome Of the Rock so the temple can be rebuilt and the business of slitting animals' throats can be re-instituted. Because you know all this time the church is not really the center of God's plan but only a temporary distraction - a parenthesis - until God can refocus on the true center of His plan, the political state of Israel.

5. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

#145 Robert Snow, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
  6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist

7. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You do know what the 'I in AIPAC stands for, and what Likud is, right?

8. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

9. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What is a "dispensationalist"? :laugh:

I spend zero time thinking about the end of times. It will come when it comes and everyone that has rejected Christ as their savior, including Jews, will spend eternity separated from God.

What is your , and the rest of the Paul cultists, excuse for your anti semitism?

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Some people just refuse to see the obvious kyredneck.

Good news is though their numbers are growing smaller everyday. I'm thinking maybe the last of the holdouts are here on BB. :smilewinkgrin:

11. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

12. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Robert, check your post out, something is wrong with the quote function on this thread. It's carpro who is calling names like a sissy behind a computer screen:

I have an appropiate one for him. Carpro is the king of smear on this forum. Name calling is his game.

Carpro the king of smear!

13. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

There may be something wrong with my quoting, but Carpro knows it's directed at him.

I admit I am somewhat baffled by him. It isn't hard to understand that we posters often disagree, but when someone disagrees to the degree that Carpro does, something is wrong.

I know that you and I disagree about many things, yet you don't come across in the same way he does. You portray a Christian attitude toward others, Carpro sees unable to do even that.

14. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

"By their fruits you shall know them."

15. glfredrick

glfredrick New Member

Back to the OP...

Ron Paul's "secret weapon" seems to be him saying that he has one. :laugh:

16. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

Actually Dr. Paul has a two fold strategy that, while a long shot, offers at least a chance of defeating the media and establishment picked Romney...

#1 He has trained his people how to get nominated as delegates. In many states, delegates are free to vote however they choose. In Iowa, for instance, the delegates are not bound by the caucuses, which are actually just a great big straw poll. According to sources close to the Paul campaign, Paul actually will end up with a majority of the delegates, due to good training of his personnel. If true, this means that Paul might well be tied for the lead right now.

#2 Use the enormous grass roots support that he has, to stay in the race after everyone else is gone, and hence become the "non-Romney." I know down here in Texas that will work well....Romney is despised in my state. I cannot think of a single republican I know, who has not expressed disgust for Romney. NONE of the other candidates have sufficient backing to do this. Paul and Romney are the only two with enough resources for an extended campaign.

17. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

Not to mention that Paul is the ONLY name besides Romney's on the ticket, in proportional distribution states Virginia, Nevada, Louisiana, and North Dakota...

18. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Ron Paul is unelectable, although I admire many of his ideas. We elected his son to the US Senate from Kentucky, and I think this man has a destiny to fulfill. You mentioned Mitt Romney, and as I alluded to in another post, it is beyond me how a Christian could pull a lever for Mitt Romney, especially when most of the posters in this forum have spent three years writing why Obama is not a Christian. Romney belongs to a faith that says Jesus Christ is a created being and is not God, or fully Savior. The Mormon faith also puts the Book or Mormom above the Bible. It is my sincere hope the Republicans nominate someone else. Oh, and by the way, the person who in another thread compared voting for Kennedy in 1960 to Romney in 2012 does not understand different denominations. While we differ greatly from the Catholics, the Catholics believe that Jesus is fully Divine and fully God.

I do agree with your point about the military establishment holding power that belongs to we the people, as do the politicians from both parties who do nothing but steal our tax dollars and drain our power.

19. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Says the one time phony conservative who sends cowardly and threatening PMs to those that saw through his charade and stomped him in public debate.

#159 carpro, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
  20. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are a Ron paul cultist and your anti semitism mirrors his. If you don't like people knowing it, drop out of the cult.

But as long as you don't start sending me cowardly PMs, we can argue our differences in public and you can call me names and smear my politics all you like.

It doesn't bother me in the least.