1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The 5 Heads of Doctrine

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by TCassidy, Jun 8, 2016.

1. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree that we differ and that's fine Bluefalcon (interesting BB handle) I appreciate and respect your position because there are indeed varying views on this subject of the sin nature in mankind - how and where it originated.

To me the pedigree of aorist and their agreement in verse 12 finalizes it for me. I see your point to which I will say that Paul is contrasting our status in Christ (one man) that at His death in like manner all the children of God received eternal life.

Personally I was years coming to my final conclusion RE: the sin nature as I'm sure yours was not simply a conclusion out of a systematic theology (although mine was at first).

I am going to leave it at that brother Blue because IMO there is really no more to say.
    Yes it is within the realm of possibility I may be wrong and secondly things can get really ugly at a prolonged BB debate (not you or I of course) of which I prefer to avoid.

Thanks
    HankD

• Agree Agree x 1