1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Last Pope an 8th King.

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by OfLivingWaters, Apr 3, 2018.

1. OfLivingWaters

OfLivingWaters Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Francis is the last "Pope" and is the 8th king of Rev.17

Revelation 17:9-14

9 “This calls for a mind that has wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated;
    also, they are seven kings, 10. of whom five have fallen, one is living, and the other has not yet come; and when
    he comes, he must remain only a little while. 11 As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it be-
    longs to the seven, and it goes to destruction. 12 And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet
    received a kingdom, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast. 13 These
    are united in yielding their power and authority to the beast; 14 they will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb
    will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and
    faithful.”

John saw the last kings of the Vatican. The Lateran Treaty of 11Feburary 1929 made the Vatican and
    Vatican City a Kingdom within a kingdom and gave us the last Kings.

Pope Francis is the eighth. John's vision is centrally located on the last three. He is told there are
    7KINGS (this is important) five have fallen=died, he sees Pope John Paul II who is the ( one who is) he saw
    him in a present type way, seeing him at his reign. Then is told ,the other has not yet come, but when he does he
    must remain only a little while. This is Pope Benedict XVI his reign is short in comparison to PJP2. Not only
    that, the accuracy of this understanding is supported by the fact, he himself relinquished his reign before it was
    time and is the first Pope to do so. This supports the statement made to St. John " AND WHEN HE COMES HE
    MUST REMAIN ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME". He shortened his reign or at least it was shortened by influ-
    encing factors. I say factions. You reap what you sow.

This brings us to this eighth who is called the beast. That is because this is a beast system appointed Pope.
    St. John is told " As for the beast who was , and is not, it is
    an eighth but it belongs to the seven." John is being shown the destruction of the beast system government=
    Masonic ruled. Their Pope (put into power) is of the seven, and is an eighth, Francis has been put into power at the Vatican by this
    system. He is an eighth but is of the seven,= of the mind set and completes what was started by them especially PJP2,
    concerning the dissolution of the faith.

But the seven were truly appointed through legitimate election Francis was not elected but placed as
    one of the seven to be a Pope, by the Masonic. He will reign for an hour with this beast system government which is going to
    destruction. He actually- is one of the ten horns of the beast systems KINGS appointed to reign with the other
    nine horns. He is the eighth and is going to perdition and all those who follow him are as well. He is going to be
    a wrap for the spiritual deception , and reach "Christians", (I use this term loosely) those who say they are fol-
    lowers of Christ, and use the instrumentality of the seat of Peter to deceive many. He will deceptively get people
    to reject Christ. This will escalate in intensity as the agenda moves forward.

This actually rejects the tenets of the faith, which Christ Himself laid.

John 14:6

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

They have pushed Christ out and satan in.

Matthew 24:26-28

The Return of the Son of Man

26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not
    believe it. 27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of
    the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the eagles will gather.…

Some bibles have vultures. No difference to what is being said here. The Jews know he is speaking of an un-
    clean thing.

Leviticus11:12-14

Clean and Unclean Animals

…12'Whatever in the water does not have fins and scales is abhorrent to you. 13These, moreover, you shall de-
    test among the birds; they are abhorrent, not to be eaten: the eagle and the vulture and the buzzard, 14and the
    kite and the falcon in its kind,…

Some people think that just because St. Peter's carcass is buried under the Vatican the Church is built upon the
    ROCK. This is prophetic what Christ is saying and is being fulfilled now. The lightning statement Matthew 24:27
    is a prophetic one and has come to past. For surely Rome is in the West of Europe and the lightning has flashed and hit
    there to let us know satan has control of the Vatican -FULLY!

1 Peter 5: 12-14

Benediction and Farewell

…12Through Silvanus, whom I regard as a faithful brother, I have written to you briefly, encouraging you and
    testifying that this is the true grace of God. Stand firm in it. 13The church in Babylon, chosen together with
    you, sends you greetings, as does my son Mark. 14Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you
    who are in Christ.…

St. Peter calls Rome (Babylon) this is true then and now, and is reiterated in the Book of Revelation.

Interestingly enough this letter is called a (BENEDICTION) a blessed farewell , with Pope Benedict XVI we
    have the farewell. It is over the antichrist spirit is in full power in the Vatican

the spirit of Abaddon, Apollyon is ruling from his dark recess of a pit! Wait until he's fully unleashed!
    Apollyon is not satan (Lucifer) but rather a watcher who was closed off and covered over by rocks deep within the earth.
    And as the lightning comes from the east and flashes in the west, so
    shall it be in the days when Christ coming is at hand. As Christ said 'I saw Satan fall like lightning from the sky,
    so will Babylon fall in these end times! The signal of the lightning is to let us know satan is running things from
    Rome . The Pope is not the Man but is a king appointed by the Man who will reveal himself soon.

2Thessalonians 2:3.

3Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness (the son of destruction) is revealed.

The grooming that has taken place through heretic Popes has resulted in the full occupation of the spirit of destruction. I would like to
    conclude with: Pope Benedict's resignation on Feb. 11th 2013 is the same day as the Lateran Treaty signing.

Now, the Beast the Harlot rides upon is not just the seven hills of Rome, for it is stated in Rev.17:15 -18, that the
    waters that you saw , where the harlot is seated . Are People and MULTITUDES and NATIONS, and tongues.

These peoples nations and tongues are United through the United Nations, there is meaning within meaning . And
    more specifically it is the G7 nations who are the main powers amongst the nations. They are - 1. The United
    States of America,2. The United Kingdom, 3. Italy, 4 Germany, 5.France 6. Japan 7Canada. The Harlot wields
    her power specifically off the Back of these nations. This will bring us to the Image of the Beast Rev.13. I will
    not fully get into that yet. Knowing the image will give direction in knowing who the MARK OF THE BEAST will come from
    There is a House which the dragon has given all his power and throne to. MOCKERY of God, he too has a lineage. Again for
    another thread.

But the 10 horns of the beast are the 10 branches of the EU.

European Union

This article is part of a series on the

politics and government of
    European Union

1Executive

2Legislature

3Judiciary

4 Central Bank

5 Court of Auditors

6Other Bodies

7 Policies and issues

8Elections

9Law

10 European Council

Since Pope Francis is called the 8th, he is part of the 8th horn, if you notice he is very much involved in

Government affairs of nations, in particular on the grass roots level, and influences nations through faith. I use
    that term loosely. The great city which has dominion over the Kings of the earth is Rome. A blow to the head
    Will come with the Witnesses. God Bless!

2. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

What happen to JP2 being the anti-christ devil himself? or the end times would come with benedict?

Oh now Francis is the beast of end times and the "last pope"?

Are you going to admit your prophecy is a Lie when Francis comes and goes? Thats what I wana know.

Gossip and accusing others but taking no responsibility when falsely doing so?

3. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I guess you"ll have to wait and see, it is prophecy after all. As for gossip you can not hide what you publicly
    utter. As for responsibility , it is my responsibility to share with fellow believers. As for admitting anything, I only admit
    this understanding concerning him is true.

4. One Baptism

One Baptism Active Member

No, he isn't. Revelation 17 KJB, has nothing to do with a 'line' of 8 'popes'.

Demonstrable upon request.

5. utilyan

Site Supporter

When he comes and goes INNOCENT. You will issue an apology right?

Gossip and accusing others but taking no responsibility when falsely doing so?

6. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I have all day, and have nothing better to do than reply to nonsense. The only apology need be given is by those who deny the Sovereign authority of the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the FULLNESS OF DEITY. The war on the Lamb..... heretics are waging, not the faithful. Drunk on the blood of martyrs and saints. The saints did not die for Buddha , Muhammad or any Messiah rejecting Jew. They died for Yeshua Hamashiach (Jesus Christ). There is no unity between filth and TRUTH. There is only one way to Father and it is through Christ.

7. utilyan

Site Supporter

Why would anyone need Jesus if we got you for a judge?

8. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    As a Christian you should not be spreading false truths and innuendo.

9. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The only nonsense is what you are posting here. We have seen this type of drivel time and time again, there is nothing new here.

10. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Really?

11. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You obviously do not have a good handle on the English language (false truths)? No such thing. Anyone can call anything innuendo,
    not one rebuttal or proof against the Truths presented- have been presented by you or anyone in opposition to what I have posted.
    You better come to the table with something better than just your words of disapproval. Come with some scriptural backed proof.
    I have.......... not to mention his own heretical talk, which in and of itself is proof against him.

#11 OfLivingWaters, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  12. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Well this is new. One can only be given authority as a judge by Christ Himself.
    Rev.20:4

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge.

To the Church in Pergamum Rev.2:15-17
    …15In the same way, some of you also hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16Therefore repent! Otherwise I will come to you shortly and wage war against them with the sword of My mouth. 17He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone inscribed with a new name, known only to the one who receives it.…

The bottom line is, throughout history Christ uses chosen vessels as His mouth- piece . I see what you are a mouth -piece for. If you truly knew and loved Christ, you would be speaking against heresy, not promoting it. Is what Francis says heresy or not? Do you believe Christ is the, "Way the truth and the life"? Is there any other way to the Father? If your answer is yes to the second, then you reject the first statement. You therefore prove yourself to not be Christian and not qualified to say anything against what I have posted.

13. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Oh, and if you want to share some statements which you deem Christian by him, do not bother, LUKEWARMNESS does not fit
    the bill -as to Christian. The Lord is against that too.

To the Church in Laodicea Rev.3:15-17
    …15I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were one or the other. 16So because you are lukewarm — neither hot nor cold — I am about to spit you out of My mouth! 17You say, ‘I am rich; I have grown wealthy and need nothing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked.…

You are either for Christ or against, you are on or off, if lukewarm- spit out. He makes the choice for you. This means He is not in pursuit to bring that which is spit out, to the flock. He will pursue someone who does not believe(cold), but lukewarm makes Him sick, and therefore worse than cold. Why? A lukewarm person knows the truth, and chooses to not ALWAYS stand upon it, back-slider and coward. Once spit out, there is no hope for you! The True Judge rendered His verdict.

14. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Many men over the centuries have been considered to have been the anti-Christ.

Just like all these groups have set dates when the Lord would return - and every one of them have been wrong.

Instead of wasting our time on these two items - lets put Mat 28:19-20 into action!

15. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The purpose of calling a spade a spade is to protect people from the deception. No dates needed agree, however, voices against heresy always needed.

Matthew 28:19-20
    19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

To obey is to follow, to follow is to stand up for, which means you will be against falsehood. I am always in the process of making.
    disciples, those who are HOT, is the Pope?

16. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Salty: Christianity comes with action , one can not just sit on ones hands. It also come with persecution, and this could lead to martyrdom. I am not going to speak a lukewarm faith. Christianity is not for the faint of heart.

Salt and Light Matthew 5:12-14
    12Rejoice and celebrate, because great is your reward in heaven; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets before you. 13You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its savor, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. 14You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.…

I am no people- pleaser , I am one who releases in Christ, as should all followers do. Only the sheep hear His voice. The rest will
    speak against it. Those with no backbone compromise, the only heresy to them, is speaking that there is heresy. They are the
    go along, to get along people. I will not loose my savor, for I will not be thrown out to be trampled under foot.

17. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

Testing the Spirits 1John 4:2-4
    …2By this you will know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is already in the world at this time. 4You, little children, are from God and have overcome them, because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.…

There has been......... since the time of Christ- antichrist's . But perhaps people think I say he is the MAN, not at all, but all that has taken place with the dissolution of the faith by many, not just Francis- is making a way for him. Francis represents the strongest religion in the world, therefore his influence- far reaching and dangerous. The Man of sin will be revealed when the restrainer is removed, this is the Prince of Angels Michael.........who at present is holding back this man. But at the first Woe , Rev.12:12 and all that comes with it, he will then be revealed.

Revelation 12:12
    12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The Man of Lawlessness 2Thessalonians 2:6-8
    …6And you know what is now restraining him, so that he will be revealed at the proper time. 7For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work, but the one who now restrains it will continue until he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and abolish by the majesty of His arrival.…

Michael's Deliverance and the End Times Daniel 12:12
    …11"From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12"How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days! 13"But as for you, go your way to the end; then you will enter into rest and rise again for your allotted portion at the end of the age."…
    The one who attains to the 1,335 days will take part in the Rev.19 wedding feast. This is during the pause of the tribulation.
    Christ says He will shorten the days, most believe this means cutting them short at the end. Not true. This has to do with the sixth seal, which will bring the Fall of Babylon and will occur when the Two Witnesses are Resurrected Rev.11.
    There is a terrifying apparition coming during the sixth seal, Rev.6. It is an interruption of the Beast System agenda. Those who do not fall prey to the deception and preserve and attain to 1,335 days will be Blessed. "Blessed are those who are invited to the Wedding Supper of the Lamb".

I touched base concerning this in my post the (Foundation).
    Acts2:16-18
    …16No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: 17‘- In the last days, God says, I will pour out My Spirit on all people; your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. 18Even on My servants, both men and women, I will pour out My Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.…

I am not giving dates, simply pointing to the obvious , I see the sign's of the times.
    Matthew 16:2-3
    …2But He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘The weather will be fair, for the sky is red;’ 3and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but not the signs of the times!

When you see World War and cosmic events, intense meteor showers, comets, meteors,ex....... though they will be present throughout this end of the age,the onset of these events are at hand and have been with signs in the sun and moon. We have not seen the cosmic events which are coming upon the world in our life time. This will be unprecedented. I am simply saying this is the signal that the Man of sin will be revealed.

18. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And do you think the Church will be here to see the man of sin revealed?

Have to get going, so will check in at my next available opportunity.

God bless.

19. Revelation 20:5

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    There are clues to the identity of the harlot and the great city nicknamed "Babylon"(Rev 17-18) in other places in the bible. Look at Isaiah chapter 1. Isaiah is describing the Lord's judgement on Israel of his day(mid 8th century BC). Look at verses 3 & 4:

The ox knows its owner
    And the donkey its master’s crib;
    But Israel does not know,
    My people do not consider.”

Alas, sinful nation,
    A people laden with iniquity,
    A brood of evildoers,
    Children who are corrupters!
    They have forsaken the Lord,
    They have provoked to anger
    The Holy One of Israel,
    They have turned away backward.

No doubt this is referring to Israel's past judgement.
    Now look at verse 21:

How the faithful city has become a harlot!
    It was full of justice;
    Righteousness lodged in it,
    But now murderers.

Now look at Matthew 23:37: O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! and compare that to Revelation 18:24: And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth(Greek "ge"-Land).

There are other clues such as the vestments of the high priest: Rev 17:4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls

Exodus 28:15:
    “You shall make the breastplate of judgment. Artistically woven according to the workmanship of the ephod you shall make it: of gold, blue, purple, and scarlet thread, and fine woven linen, you shall make it.

verses 36-38:
    36 “You shall also make a plate of pure gold and engrave on it, like the engraving of a signet:

HOLINESS TO THE LORD.

37 And you shall put it on a blue cord, that it may be on the turban; it shall be on the front of the turban. 38 So it shall be on Aaron’s forehead, that Aaron may bear the iniquity of the holy things which the children of Israel hallow in all their holy gifts; and it shall always be on his forehead, that they may be accepted before the Lord.

Rev. 17:5 is a describing a warped imitation of the crown worn by the corrupt high priests at that time. This is all about the judgement of God on Israel 66-70AD!

20. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Absolutely! I am assuming you are talking about the "Rapture" or as scripture calls it "the snatching up". The snatching up is at the end of the tribulation.