1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Tribulation Period

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Revmitchell, Sep 15, 2023.

1. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The bold is where we disagree and where the Pharisees got it wrong. They kept thinking that the Kingdom of Israel and Judah was going to become a physical superpower, but Israel has never been such a Kingdom. They never were and they never will be.
    The nation God referred to was, is, and always will be the nation of those who were saved by God through faith in the Promised One. This nation continues to grow. It is worldwide and the gates of hell cannot prevail against it. We, the Church, are the Nation promised through Abraham because that promise is that all the nations of the world will be blessed through Abraham. Jacob is the genetic line of the Kingdom of Israel, not Abraham nor Isaac. The Sinai Covenant is done. It is finished. It is no more. The New Covenant is now established with all the Israel of God from every nation tribe and tongue.

We will not find agreement here, yet this is by no means an issue to break fellowship. I have many friends who hold a futurist view and see Israel as you see Israel.

• Like Like x 1
  2. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see that you are one of those that have ripped Ezekiel chapters 36 and 37 from their Bible.

I serve the Great I AM that repeatedly proclaims I WILL in Ezekiel chapters 36 and 37.

Your Replacement Theology insures that there would never be fellowship between you and I.