1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

144 cubit wall=144,000 on Mt Zion

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Seth3, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Seth3

Seth3 New Member

Mt Zion The Cubit The Stature Angel Wall

This is how I see Mt Zion relating to the 144 cubit wall and the 144,000 on Mt Zion.

Mat 6:27 Which of you by taking thought (or worrying) can ADD A SINGLE (ONE) CUBIT unto his STATURE?

Rev 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the MEASURE OF A MAN, THAT IS, OF *THE ANGEL* = MOUNT ZION where do we see 144? Or something comparative? And how can we arrive in the comparison that this is what it is speaking of?

SEEK FIRST My Kingdom and MY RIGHTEOUSNESS and HE SHALL ADD (ADDS THE CUBIT) to ONES STATURE the MEASURE OF A MAN goes from SIX to SEVEN (ENTERED REST=SEVENTH DAY= MADE COMPLETE IN CHRIST)=ANGELS LOOK AT MT ZION AS PAUL TALKS ABOUT IT. SPIRITS OF RIGHTEOUS MEN MADE PERFECT=ADD TO THEM STATURE (Paul puts it as) The FULL MEASURE OF THE STATURE OF CHRIST.

Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the FIRSTBORN, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of JUST MEN MADE PERFECT= BY BLOOD OF THE LAMB= SONS OF GOD= FULL STATURE. Man was created on the Sixth day. The Seventh is a Spiritual Sabbath man enters. We enter our Rest 6 to 7 (made complete). Perfect by the Blood of Christ.

Now the 144 CUBITS are changed from one picture to the other. But Christ having ALL THINGS SUMMED UP IN HIM and Him being both First to Last, Beginning and End would make no difference. He’s all and in all.

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

How does this happen? The next two verses will show you in Duet "This Day" which as the Walls are a Clue BOTH speak of "Salvation".

”CALL THY WALLS SALVATION"

Duet 1:10-11 The LORD your God HATH MULTIPLED YOU, and, BEHOLD, YE ARE “THIS DAY” as the STARS OF HEAVEN FOR MULTITUDE. (Fourth Day Lazarus RAISED UP=Children of Resurrection (CHRIST) as THE ANGELS!! As Stars are for Signs in Genesis. (I have a study on the Spiritual truths of the fourth day in Christ I put on this board)

Listen closely

DEUT 10: 11 The LORD God of your fathers MAKES YOU A THOUSAND TIMES AS MANY THEN YE ARE, and bless you =WITH HIS SPIRIT= as he hath promised you! IN MULTIPLYING THEM. God says this in BLESSING. As Psalms says WHEN He sends His Spirit THEY are Created. In Genesis 5 He thus Called THEM MAN.

The Spiritual number of the Wall of Salvation 144 in cubits and God times them by thousands more then what they are is seen as 144,000 Symbolic of the First fruits of the Spirit which are NOW SEEN BY PAUL as an INUMERABLE COMPANY OF ANGELS as the Children of the Kingdom ARE AS THE ANGELS.

Innumerable because there was a Great multitude no man can count that followed. The Walls are called Salvation and here on Spiritual Mt Zion both the goal of our faith and the salvation of our souls are expressed by the inexplicable Joy within is as the fullness of the Son of God= spirits of just men made perfect (by blood of Christ)

Rev 14:4-5These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goes. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the FIRSTFRUITS unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are WITHOUT FAULT (BLOOD OF THE LAMB) before the throne of God.

Heb 8:8 For God finding fault with them (in the Old Covenant) He says, “Behold, the days come, says the Lord, when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah”: (WHEREWITH HE FINDS NO FAULT WITH THEM=BLOOD OF CHRIST)

Heb 8:10 For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord; I will put MY LAWS INTO THEIR MIND, and write them IN THE HEARTS: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

As seen in Revelation
    Having His Fathers Name written on their foreheads (all shall know Me). NEW COVENANT= They shall NOT teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, “know the Lord”: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. Jesus tells you who the LEAST and the GREATEST are those who keep AND break the commandments and they are BOTH IN THE KINGDOM.

Heb 8:12For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more= Where there is no Law Sin is NOT imputed. Therefore He remembers their sins no more (and the Blood of Christ cleanses us from unrighteousness)Justified by faith(Faith worketh love and against love there is no law. Perfected in Love.

Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the FIRSTBORN, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of JUST MEN MADE PERFECT= BY BLOOD OF THE LAMB. To the PURE all things are PURE. (But to the defiled nothing is pure).

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto MOUNT ZION, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an INNUMERABLE COMPANY OF ANGELS.

Brought back from the dead (in SIN=Under Law) IN FIRST ADAM (The older order of things has passed) into LIFE (CHRIST)= SECOND ADAM in Whom there is Resurrection and the children thereof=Angels of Heaven on the untouchable Mt Zion. a JOYFUL ASSEMBLY to which we ARE COME (Spiritual reality). Having the Firstfruits of the Spirit which was poured out on all flesh.

Those born of the Spirit are as Mt Zion following Him (The Lamb) wherever He goes(Led by the Spirit). As the Wind blows where it wants and you hear the sound but cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going so also are they which are born of the Spirit.

(Ephesians 4:13) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a PERFECT MAN unto the FULL MEASURE OF STATURE= ADDS CUBIT of the FULNESS OF CHRIST: Made perfect by the blood of the Lamb

How would one, “fall short” (in stature that is)? One can only fall short of the GRACE of God which is not without effect. One does not fall short of the law BUT GRACE for the law makes nothing perfect. But we are made perfect by the Blood of Christ. So which of us worrying can add a single cubit to our stature. Trust in God through Christ and He can and does add a cubit to your stature making you complete in Him unto the perfect man by the blood of Christ. All things are added to us (Clothes=Fine Linen, Food=Hidden manna)

My Grace is sufficient for you and my power is made perfect in weakness.

God Bless

Seth3

2. Seth3

Seth3 New Member

We go from the sixth day (figuritively short) into the Seventh Day Gods Sabbath Rest (We enter into it)- its already finished we just enter in. Our Stature is changed and He adds the cubit. Seen as Spiritual Food and Clothed in Christ in Seeking Gods Kingdom and HIS Righteousness. From the Old man (Already dead) into the New Man we "become" through faith in His finished Work=Sabbath made for man=Day the Lord has made. Being made PERFECT by the blood of the lamb (NOT under the law which made nothing perfect) and trusting in His all sufficient grace is not without effect but powerful and an inner transforming work done by Him and Him alone. His Name thus is written on our foreheads and our Hearts as His Laws are there which is Love. Written to be read and know by and walked in and following the lamb wherever He goes being led by HIS Spirit.

7=Complete in Him (God multiplies in Duet10:11 spiritually by a Thousand) which is as 7000 seen as THE REMNANT in Romans 11:4

12 times a thousand is as 12,000 stadia foursquare(Rev 21:16) Wall is called Salvation.

The 144 cubit wall in (Rev21:17) times by the thousand and is as 144,000(Rev 14) The New Song=a Harp (all so interesting!!!) Now we are filled with an inexpicable JOY!!! Because we are RECEIVING THE GOAL OF OUR FAITH """THE SALVATION OF OUR SOULS""" as He calls thy Walls SALVATION it all FITS PERFECTLY!!!

Are Symbolic of a literal Spiritual REALITY of those on Mount Zion which stands for the Spirits of Just men (Justified by God) made perfect by the blood of the lamb (WITHOUT FAULT through faith in the blood of Christ). The Measuring Rod of the CITY (US) is of GOLD (Faith)

According to the measure of a man, that is of the Angel! This is what Mt Zion is about!! The Full MEASURE of Christ UNTO THE PERFECT MAN= THE ANGEL. Children of the Ressurection (or CHRIST) of whom it said, "Here I am and the Children (as stars) God has given me we are signs and symbols to Isreal. This is in relation to Genesis where the Stars on the fourth day were raised and agrees with Paul that we ARE ALREADY SEATED IN HEAVENLY PLACES. Just as Lazarus was raised after four days as the Stars He calls them by Name and brings them forth. He comes to be glorified in His holy ones. Coming in a CLOUD of Witnesses (Cloud of Glory). His Light is IN the Clouds and his Truth reaches to the clouds. He is clothed in a cloud of human flesh as thy lambs are for thy Clothing. Its all HIM in us!!! The thousand years AS A DAY that Dawns in each of us TO DAY then into forever.

God Bless

Seth3