1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2012 video

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by TheBibleSender, May 6, 2011.

1. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

Sorry but I need a few people to watch this again if they can. I have edited it a bit and added some content. It is about 9 minutes. Please watch for punctuation grammar anything that is a mistake. I do have to tweak the timing just a bit at the end for the music but other that that I think I am finished. Here is the link http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...in_id=1602&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url thanks a lot God bless. :)

2. TheBibleSender

Here is the one I uploaded to Youtube. It's very frustrating because it will not allow me to choose the thumbnail I want. I tried several tricks but the only way to get it would be to put the thumbnail I want directly in the middle of the video which completely wrecks it. Anyway here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hcyk9aYonQ

3. Steadfast Fred

Steadfast Fred Active Member

Excellent video, Brother! The Gospel is presented perfectly in it!

4. TheBibleSender

5. TheBibleSender

Please pray that this video will get lots of views, and that God will use it to give many a desire to study the bible and that many will come to know Christ. God bless. :)