1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A forgotten danger(version 1)

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by stilllearning, Jun 9, 2011.

1. stilllearning

stilllearning Active Member

The Bible foretells a time of true peace, for the Earth..........
    Revelation 20:1-3
    V.1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
    V.2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
    V.3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

This will be a wonderful experience for those living on the Earth at this time.
    And although the Earth’s population will be filled with unsaved Christ rejecting sinners(Micah 4:5), they will be shown an example of the kind of world they can have, when God’s kingdom comes to earth.

But at the end of the 1000 years, Satan will be loosed and in no time at all, he will be able to turn the entire world, against the Lord Jesus Christ, who had given them a 1000 years of perfect peace.

By the way, people today are just a stupid, as these people will be.
    --------------------------------------------------
    I have given this future-history lesson, to remind everyone here, that Satan has not been bound yet; He is still alive and free; walking to and fro deceiving the world more and more every day.

Yet, most people here(and elsewhere), go on their merry way, feeling perfectly safe from this deception, thinking that everything is as it looks on the surface.

But here is how the Bible describes the world we live in..........
    Ephesians 6:10-12
    V.10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
    V.11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
    V.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Verse 12, sounds like a conspiracy doesn’t it? Well it is and the only way it is going to work on you, is for it to remain hidden.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Satan hates God and God’s Word and you and me and he will not rest until he destroys as many lives as he can.

Over the centuries Satan has used many different methods, to destroy people’s lives by keeping the truth of the Gospel from them and he won’t stop, but will redouble his efforts.

The Spiritual sleeping sickness, that the Church has contracted is spreading to more and more believers every day, until finally things will be as the Lord prophesied......
    Luke 18:8
    “I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?”

#1 stilllearning, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2011
  2. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    stilllearning, I frequent a worldly Forum Board and at every opportunity I don't hesitate to speak for my Lord. Below are three responses which is normal for what I pass along.

no no no no. all baptists are extremists. they all hate america and wish death on our troops. I've seen them and I've seen their signs and all baptists are the same. I'm not falling for that "but we're different kind of baptists" (censored).

Religion appeals to the downtrodden because it promises them something better. If you who have so little provide greater adherence now, then you will be rewarded later.

Can somebody tell the baptists and the rapture-ists and the extremeists... on the fear.

It's a shame that so many are so confused. In response to the last quote I just couldn't help myself. I had to respond that believers are waiting for and looking for, said rapture as it will then be over for us. The "fear" will shortly follow.

Yes, there is a "sleeping sickness" for sure.