1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Adult Stem Cells Provide Little To No Help

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by Magnetic Poles, Sep 20, 2006.

1. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

and i apoligize if you feel singled out rbell, or MP: I hate all humans most of the time, but it's hard for me to reveal all of it...

2. DeeJay

DeeJay New Member

If this is not a "when does life start" thread why are you so willing to jump on an artical that down plays the effectiveness of adult stem cells. I can find several articals that down play the effectiveness of embrionic stem cells.

It seems to me that you have no desire to see adult stem cells work and you are a cheer leader for embrionic stem cells even if there are similar articals saying embrionic cell dont work. I bet if somebody posted an artical saying embrionic stem cells will not work, you would be on the thread saying that is bunk.

This entire debate is about abortion and when life begins at its core. But I dont blame you for not wanting to expose it for what it is. Murdering inocent young ones looks far more noble when it is masked behind curing illnesses.

As for what one is more effictive. Well I dont think anybody here is a genetic scientist with that kind of knowlege. So why post a question like that here at all. Nobody knows where it will end up, lets see.