1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Al Qaeda No. 2 in Video Calls Obama Dishonorable

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Nov 19, 2008.

1. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

Our enemy is critical of Obama. He views him as his enemy. Your comment doesn't make sense.

2. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

Like him in what way?

3. Enoch

Enoch New Member

Sure it does, watch the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOJunJ3MKdU

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

al-Zawahri also criticized Obama for leaving his Muslim roots.

5. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I stated earlier that I would ignore your comments. I left this Christian Forum several years ago primarily for personal reasons and because I saw such hatred voiced against our Christian brother George Bush. I started posting again shortly before the election, again for personal reasons. Therefore, your statement that I made a hobby of threads against Obama for months is untrue.

I don't believe that I have mentioned al Queda and Obama on the same post but time will show if Obama is an enemy of al Queda. I do concede that I believe that Obama is not fit to be president. I do not believe it is possible for a follower of Jesus Christ to actively promote the murder of unborn and just born children. Furthermore, I believe on the basis of his lifetime associates and his primary campaign that he is a Marxist. Leaving his inexperience aside, he is, therefore, an unfit president of any free country.

I simply do not understand your animosity, which borders on hatred, toward me and which is displayed in each post you have written concerning me. Not very Christ like to say the least. You need to examine yourself or perhaps have a long talk with your god.

6. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

First of all, I talk with my God everyday, and by the way, His name is capitalized. My view of Obama is at least as dim as yours.

There is no animosity on my part. If some of my posts seem too harsh, maybe it is because I cannot see giving a free pass to the present holders of office of systematically destroying this country.

Maybe our difference of opinion centers around how we view differences between the two major parties. For the most part, I see them as nearly the same: ie self-centered, power hungry, vote pandering theives of the American people. It was not easy for me to vote for McCain.

I will try and make my posts more civil and Christ like.

#26 saturneptune, Nov 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
  7. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Very true statement... I think Malcolm was the anti-Martin...