1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Almost Everyone Who Voted To Kill DACA Is White

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Boy, I'm one of those reeeal meeean Bible guys, like the ones who cut off Adoni-bezek's thumbs, or chopped off Goliath's head, or hewed King Agag to pieces.

2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where do you find those teachings in Jesus life and words?

3. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In the books of Judges and I Samuel. If Jesus was not the god it all had to do with, the whole book is worthless.

4. evenifigoalone

evenifigoalone Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nvm nvm nvm

#64 evenifigoalone, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
  5. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

As I recall God tells us: But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. {1 Timothy 5:8}

And then there is this: For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. {2 Thessalonians 3:10}

6. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Agreed.....

.... he is the worse of the worst when it comes to having an opinion. He is good at what he does, and he does it all the time! Personally, I think he is an Obama aide, sent to inflitrate this board :wavey:

7. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Every time you open your mouth and claiming to know Jesus, and bragging about how you are are on a mission to expose all of "good ol' boys" on the board for spreading our "cancerous" conservative ideas ... I am reminded of the teaching from Acts 19:13-16....take a minute and read it brother, it seems to resemble you.

"Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “We exorcise you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches.” Also there were seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, who did so. And the evil spirit answered and said, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you? Then the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, overpowered them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded."

Like the old adage says:​

[​IMG]

One closing thought. You say we all are cancerous conservatives. That is fair, and I'll accept that, but how can someone who claims no party affiliation be able to spot and accuse others of being conservatives if in fact they are not leaning to the left? Just a thought, and I'm sure you will spin me an answer! :laugh:

8. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The linked article about Dachau says that the GOP is white and therefore racist to vote against Hispanics, none of whom are Republican.

The Democrats cry racist whenever Obama can't get his way. The Democrats want cheap, cheap labor and easy, easy Hispanic votes.

#68 church mouse guy, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
  9. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The article referenced in the OP never mentions Dachau. Where do you get anything about Dachau out of the OP?

Tell me Church, were most of the Republicans who voted against the Hispanics white or not?

10. sag38

sag38 Active Member

If everyone would stop reacting to his trolling he would no longer have an audience and go haunt some other site. Everyone needs to refuse to respond to any of his comments except maybe to say "I don't feed trolls."

11. OldRegular

The vote was not against Hispanics crabby, It was for the Constitution! I also noted earlier that most of those in Congress are white, whether democrat or Republican!

12. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The bill is the Dachau bill. You are trying to say that the GOP is racist because they won't endorse Obama's plan for more cheap, cheap labor and more easy, easy votes for the Democrats. You are calling the GOP racist.

13. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who called it the Dachau bill? Is this a term you made up. I did a google search on the terms and nothing came up as you allude to. So, please when you make outlandish comments back them up with a credible link.

14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Too bad that you can't find it on the internet, Crabby, but it is being called the Dachau bill by the GOP. I guess the internet just does not answer all questions for you, Crabby. Too bad about your backfired scheme of calling everyone who disagrees with Obama racist so you can get cheap, cheap labor and easy, easy votes.

15. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Prove it with a credible link?

16. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Prove what with a credible link? That you are calling the GOP racist for opposing the Dachau bill? That you want cheap, cheap labor? That you want easy, easy votes?

Or are you upset that my Congressman and others are calling Daca Dachau?

17. OldRegular

To Crabbie a "credible link" is the Huffington Post!

18. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    At least it would be a link. So far 'good old what's his name' has given opinion but hasn't or cannot back it up even with a lousy link.

19. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

This is why it's hard to take you seriously, CTB. You turned it into race all on your own. No one voted against Hispanics. They voted against a proposition. You, yourself made it a race issue.

20. OldRegular

Isn't that what the democrats normally do?