1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured America Braces For Collapse And Marshall Law

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To clarify, my comment was aimed at Revmitchell. :)

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Very good attempt to spin your way out of that one, but your grasp of semantics is either severely lacking or you are as good as I think you are, so I :applause: you!

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    again.....

I pointed out it wasn't about mexicans (as a race or ethanicity), but about laws totally disregarded by everyone from the offenders to the politicians. Me thinks c4k owes me an apology....I won't hold my breath though :laugh:

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Didn't accuse you of anything. I mentioned the left and the right, no individuals.

And no matter how you put it Mexican is a nationality, not a race.

I never hear anyone complain about illegal Irish or German or British immigrants.

5. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, at least not Brits and Germans....

6. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He has race/racism on the brain, and stands ever ready to make the accusation. It's how he attempts to stifle free speech.

7. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yeah, people have saying this junk for years. In fact, you can go all the way back to the earliest days of our nation and see this rhetoric being used.

It sells and it gets people aggitated which is a crude pleasure for some. Imagine these fools, sitting in their well endowed offices, laughing at the confusion they cause by making up the most ridiculous stories and threats.

To be sure, this kind of sensationalism goes all the way back to the Old Testament. Discerning ears and wise minds help us realize the incompetence of these stories and see that our hope isn't found in the glorious destruction of our civilization but the truth of Christ.

There have always been folks that just want to see the world burn. That is a fact.

8. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, there is a group called La Raza, which means The Race, that advocates for Hispanics.

http://www.nclr.org/

9. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

Perhaps it's because we don't seem to have millions of Irish, German, or British immigrants coming here ILLEGALY? :smilewinkgrin:

10. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would venture to say if I were to dig into the BB archives you could see this same thread title in 2009. Remember when Obama was going to institute martial law after the citizens of the U.S. were going to take to the streets and riot because of food shortages and rampant unemployment and crime?

I'm also amused by the term collapse that is almost always used, i.e. "economic collapse", "societal collapse", "stock market collapse", "currency collapse" etc. and then no definitive description is given, as in, Glenn Beck: "you’ve got total destruction of wealth coming ... It’s the final phase of the Cloward-Piven strategy, which is collapse the system." I guess when we hear "collapse" we're supposed to imagine Mt. Everest breaking up into little rocks and dirt clods and rolling downhill until it's flattened or something.

And it is Marshall Law, not martial law (no typo in OP.) Marshall Law refers to an event in the near future when the clone of General George Marshall, will emerge on the scene, take over the military and institute Marshall Law. He is now in his early 30's and living and being trained in a secret government research facility funded by the Ford Foundation and Rockefeller Foundation. He's eating GMO food and drinking flourinated water. He's also working on a new method of seeding jet engine contrails with mind controlling drugs. Look for him to burst onto the scene when he thwarts a false flag terrorist attack on one of our major airports and is hailed as a hero and given the keys to the Pentagon.

#30 InTheLight, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
  11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Is the threat of the country falling into oblivion more important than people falling into eternal destruction?

We often lose sight of the FACT that this world system has to spiral down and come to a close in order for the return of Christ to take place.

Now knowing this has to take place, why is there always so much time and energy used by those in the church to try and thwart the inevitable?

Has our commission changed because of the things that are going on in the United States and around the world?

If our focus is where it's supposed to be, we wouldn't lose any sleep over a declining country, our declining 401ks or the Cloward -Piven strategy.

We should be business as usual, loving Christ and loving others out of the overflow, and spurred on to action to see the Great Commission accomplished.

12. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

No, its martial.

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/marshal-vs-martial/

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/martial+law

13. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When you take a look at the youtube video in the link which was created by infowars the title of the video uses "Martial" not Marshall.

14. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  15. NaasPreacher (C4K)

chuckle :)

16. NaasPreacher (C4K)

so, does Mexican mean Hispanic? I just thought Mexicans were people from Mexico.

17. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Huh? Did you look at the La Raza website? Of course, you have no way of knowing but La Raza is very active in California and in this catastrophe with the 300,000 sick children whose parents sent them to the USA.

The point is, C4K, is that you say Mexicans are a nationality but one of their biggest lefty organizations calls themselves The Race. If the banner of race is a rallying cry, why is your point about nationality valid or relevant? Or are you just trying to debate the point some more?

18. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Many Mexicans-Hispanics speak only Spanish to exclude English speaking citizens which is a modern way of telling whites,blacks,Asians sit at the back of the bus.

19. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And how would you know this?

20. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Still not sure how I got drawn into a race debate - my point was that both right and left use like us to be afraid. The left uses climate change and the right uses people from Mexico to scare us. I never intended 'race' to be an issue, especially since I don't even accept the concept of 'race' as valid for believers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.