1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

American minister sends video to Osama

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by hillclimber1, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Who knows? Maybe is is one of the elect. Lets consult a Calvin expert.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And make Bin Lazarus look old and tired? C'mon we expect to be killing muslims and balkanizing the middle east for years to come. A worn out tired looking terrorist mastermind is the last thing we need right now. :smilewinkgrin:

And besides we want these videos to look as though they're so easy to make "even a cavemen can do it". :laugh:

#22 poncho, Sep 16, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2007
  3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I think you may be onto something Hillclimber. This guy doesn't look anything at all like the fat, big nosed, right handed, jewelry wearing Bin Lazarus in the "confession video". :)

#23 poncho, Sep 16, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2007
  4. charles_creech78

charles_creech78 New Member

Look at this video on you tube. It is call 911 mystries. Watch the hole thing. (Tipe in 911 mystries)

5. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Well, even if I tipe in 911 mystries and watch the hole thing, my connection is too slow for that stuff. And I didn't say it was Bin Laden. Point is, that Al Qaeda has good reason to want everyone to believe OBL is still alive. But some folks automatically believe Bush/One-World-Order is responsible for the audios and videos, and claim it as fact that the man is dead.

Khaled Batarfi, who is an editor at a Saudi newspaper and who was close friends with bin Laden when they were teenagers, said he stays in touch with bin Laden's immediate family in Jeddah, and that they had heard nothing to confirm reports of his death. This was during the Bin-Laden-is-dead hoopla last year.

Bin Laden's brother-in-law, Jamal Khalifa (who is married to Bin Laden's sister), told reporters that he has heard no report of bin Laden's death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.