1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amnesty

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Mar 6, 2015.

1. The American Dream

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You know Crabby, I see where conservatives have a right to criticize Republican Presidents. None of them were perfect. But from Eisenhower to Reagan, they were giants compared to the pathetic nominees and occasional winners the Democrats elect. The point is, you cannot say one thing positive about a Democrat President, except Truman, so you have to cut down Republicans. Granted, since Reagan left office, Republicans and Democrats are pretty much the same, but I doubt you even noticed that the gap had closed in the last 26 years. In fact you try to manufacture a nonexistent gap between people like Bush and Obama.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    While there were a number of issues with Bush the gap betwen him and Obama is wide

3. The American Dream

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is a matter of perception. I have voted for my last liberal Republican.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    While there are certainly Rino's even then they are much different displeasing as they may be

5. The American Dream

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is a better chance of a decent Republican nominee this time. Our ideal should be to have two candidates that you would feel good about voting for either on instead of two where you have to choose the one that would do less damage. Imagine of a Jefferson running against Madison. No, instead out of 300 million Americans, we have a Obama running against a Romney or McCain.