1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

And, Now It begins

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by SpiritualMadMan, Nov 5, 2008.

1. SpiritualMadMan

SpiritualMadMan New Member

Boy I sure hate returning under *these* circumstances... Here's what I posted on the Forum associated with my web site...

(Yes, I am *still* a radical... Though a very sad one...)

Num 31:16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor (Political Expediency Offering Revenge), and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

This is indeed a *VERY* sad day for America, in the final throes of death after around 250 years of Prestige, Power, and Hope to the World.

Without restraint in Washington, I doubt that America, as an Independent Free nation will survive 4 years.

And, if by some miracle it does... It will never recover... The World will dictate to us.

I wish I could be positive... But, I humbly submit that the End Time Prophetic Clock has been restarted with the complete turning away from Moral and Ethical Values by people who supposedly were Christians. And, I do **NOT** believe God will hear our prayers for deliverance.

Churches chose 501c3 status over speaking the truth about the need to speak to the political process with Prayer, Strength, and Moral Courage. Choosing the promise of temporary relief from "Bush" over the Ethical and Moral Precepts of God Almighty.

Truly it is said that hatred blinds the eyes of them that die with revenge. I've heard many movies characters state that when you embark on a mission of revenge you have to dig two graves... One for your target and one for yourself. Because revenge **ALWAYS** destroys those that carry in in their heart.

In choosing a man who is so diametrically opposed to things every Christian should support it is the church, not the electorate, who has rejected God. Much like Israel did when they demanded, "Give Us A King!".

It is the church that has rejected her King... The Salt has lost it's savor... God **HAS** turned His Back on America, and will restart the Prophetic Clock with Israel as Centerpiece.

The Beginning of Sorrows is upon us... The American Church in general has no faith and will welcome the antichrist when he comes on the scene. Choosing to believe a lie from hell and (purported) ease in zion over temporary hardness for eternal good.

Whose fault is it? You can try to blame Bush, you can try to blame the Media...

But, the fact is, as Edmond Burke is quoted as saying, "All that Is Required For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Keep Silence".

All we had leading us as a national church were prophets of balam who accepted money (read that 501c3 status) to prophesy against Israel...

The church in America **WAS** (a cherished part of) the Israel of God... **WAS** the hope of Salvation to the World... And, now like stale lukewarm coffee God will spew America out of His mouth in the total disgust that is so deserving...

I am sorry I can't encourage you... Don't bother praying for America...

Pray for yourselves... For the Strength to Remain True to Jesus in the coming Beginning of Sorrows...

The demoncrats in Washington hate the true church with a core hatred only overshadowed by satan's hate itself. If you are so naive to think they'll show restrain and fail to rub our noses in the filth that they are about to unleash on this land... You are very exceedingly and pitifully mistaken.

Once the Supreme Court is stacked against reason... Even that recourse will be lost...

January 20th will be a day of celebration for EVIL because EVIL will have duped an all too willing American Church into electing EVIL's Puppets. Sadly, in truth, January 20th will be the beginning of the "Wake" for America's Demise.

God has given America the President she **DESERVES"!!!!

Enjoy it America... While You Can...

She's NOT going to last much longer...

Mike Sr.

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maranatha!!!!!

3. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Jer 2 gives us, I believe, some insight to the plight we find our nation in.

4. billwald

billwald New Member

>Without restraint in Washington, I doubt that America, as an Independent Free nation will survive 4 years.

We have not been been free since Lincoln had his army round up congress at gun point.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  6. billwald

billwald New Member

The past 16 years of boom times have dug us in so deep that nothing short of WW3 would produce a great short run change. The choice is between a shorter, deeper crash and 20 years of of being nickle and dimed to death. One generation or two?

A deep crash and we might learn the lesson faster - the lesson of living within one's means. Worst part would be having to eat our own cooking, again.

7. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

A very good post....