1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Any cyber-evangelists here?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by bb_baptist, Dec 9, 2002.

1. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

MINNEAPOLIS — Christians with computers and Internet access are becoming online missionaries, reaching out with the gospel through chat rooms, personal Web sites, and e-mail correspondence. The Assemblies of God News Service reported that one retired Assemblies minister, 86-year-old Gerald Boyd of Carmel, Calif., has led 150 people to salvation in Jesus Christ over the past year.

“When I first started going online I didn’t want to stop to eat or sleep,” Boyd told AGNS. “I am a soul winner and when I saw so many lost souls on the Internet I wanted to minister to all of them and not miss one of them.”

There are as many as 600 million people online worldwide each month, and many Christians like Boyd see the potential for winning many to Christ.

Source: ChristianTimes

2. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

Sure are,

Theology Forums accepts posts from Religion all over the world. It is a christian ministry, and there are a number of opportunities to witness, I recently had a discussion about Christianity with a Muslim from Pakistan.

So if you are an Evangalist go for it. [​IMG]

3. Bible Student

Bible Student New Member

I use this "the Internet" all the time to witness. There are those christians that bash the Internet as a "bad" place, but I believe it can be use for good as well.

It is the new gathering place for people and it is people that need to hear the gospel!

Richard [​IMG]