1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are you a stepping stone?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Sopranette, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Sopranette

Sopranette New Member

Are you a stepping stone for the generation coming up after you? Do you take your children to church, read them all the bible stories, talk to them about Jesus? Maybe nothing spectacular has happened with your involvement in the church you attend, but children are always listening and watching. Maybe, from your example, you could be a stepping stone for someone who comes after you, and goes on to do great work for the Lord?

love,

Sopranette

2. Servent

Servent Member

Just recently my two oldest children (26 twines) started going coming to church again, the only reason for it that I know is that is how they were raised. I started tell my grand kids about Jesus the day they came home from the hospital.

3. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

This would be a good place to discuss the importance of family worship and the proper role of the father of the home to instruct his home.

This may sound off the wall a bit to many, but if Dad's were fulfilling their role in teaching their house the Word of God and training the children, youth ministry would start to appear irrelavant.