1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Babies part 2

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Marcia, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

I tried posting this in the Babies thread but it kept saying, "You have requested a topic that does not exist!" I emailed about it but decided to go ahead and start part 2 to finish my response to Me2 on the other "Babies" thread. I think something is wrong with posting there.

Posted by Me2
    Can you clarify this, Me2? I am not sure what you mean. What are the scriptures for this?

2. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

To add insult to injury, it wouldn't let put all my post up. Here's the rest.

Posted by Me2:
    This is not a good translation; most Bibles now have the correct wording, "the kingdom of God is among you" or "the Kingdom of God is in your midst." Jesus was talking to the Pharisees here and would hardly tell them that they had the Kingdom of God was within them. Jesus was referring to Himself. He was saying (as a look at the passage shows) that to them because they were denying who he was.

Jesus will have a bodily return:
    Jesus ascended in his resurrected physical body and will return the same way.

3. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Moderators, please kill this thread and one of the other 2 Babies part 2 threads. I did not post 3 times -- don't know how this happened. Is something wrong with the posting mechanism or is it me??? Sorry!!!!

Message from a moderator!
    Marcia - seeing how this one has had some responses - I killed the two that had none!

Dan Todd

[ June 25, 2004, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: Dan Todd ]

4. Me2

Me2 New Member

Marcia

if you look in johns gospel chptr 14:10-23

these satements referrs to Jesus and the father being one in spirit yet the father dwelling within him. He states that when he leaves he will ask the father to send "another" comforter, yet afterwards mentions also himself coming back with his father to dwell in the follower also.

this makes the comforter. Jesus as the resurrected spirit of man as well as the son of God, and the father. thats the entire godhead and the new resurrected spirit of Christ. dwelling with one another as one spirit. (while dont forget. the resurrected spirit of "the man Jesus Christ" is the new US!)

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
    Joh 14:11 Believe me that I [am] in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
    Joh 14:17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
    Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
    Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
    Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
    Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

we also have in 1 and 2 john the signification and identification of the antichrist spirit and the christ spirit. one being unrighteous and incapable of being one with the godhead and the righteous spirit of Christ which the born again believer receives that is one with the Godhead.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

this makes a little more sense. the resurrected christ spirit "within man" also has the father,son and Holy Spirit connected via the righteous spirit that man receives. this spirit replaces the carnal spirit, spirit body and also we receive the mind (soul) of christ. we soon begin the activities of renwing our thoughts perogatives with that of our authority that is one with our soul and new spirit.

1Co 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
    1Co 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
    Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

we have the spirit body, spirit and mind. the only thing left is to cover over our misconceptions we hold within our way of thinking.

dont be confused when I say "spirit" body. this new body can be anything God can manipulate it into. wether for the passing through mans history of time or defying the physics of its occupying environment. right now...its invisible to our physical eyesight. yet its there for when we receive the resurrected spirit.

we get what was resurrected from death
    we get Jesus Christ 100%. [​IMG]

Me2

5. Me2

Me2 New Member

Marcia,

first lets make some identifications. the kingdom of God and the Kingdom of heaven are different. the parables point to two seperate destinations containing two different environments.

the kingdom of heaven contains all good and evil spirits. this is the battleground of the knowledge of good and evil and righteousness against unrighteousness. we have both spiritual and carnal spirits here. or antichrist and christs spirits.

the kingdom of God is the "temple" of God where only those with a resurrected spirit may enter. it has an inner room and a holy of holies. young men reside in the inner room and fathers dwell in the holy of holies. babes and chidren "in christ" cannot enter nor aquire knowledge concerning its activities if not called to receive this knowledge

Ill agree yet through the ministry of Jesus. He demonstrated examples of the attributes the sons of God will aquire in the next age. it had many attributes we as humans do not have.

such as floating on air or water. meaning the manipulation of or the appearance of the manipulation of the environment he was existing in.
    of traveling through time and space beyond the human capacity. again. the manipulation of what the father requires of Jesus body. remember Jesus saying he couldnt do anything without the father showing him. did he heal or did the father heal? did Jesus multiply the food or did he ask his father to? whatever the will of the father to be accomplished the sons of God will completely accomplish. and think on this. the human history from beginning to ending has already been designed.
    as Jesus couldnt perform outside the will of God. the sons following their lords will, can not perform outside of the same methodology. in other words the elects lives are already predetermined to be accomplished.

So...be prepared for your body to be manipulated in the next age. for this is what you were designed for.
    to be God the fathers tool, just as the man Jesus Christ was commanded to perform the fathers will.
    those of the "body of christ" are as an extension of man Jesus Christs life.
    just in another time.
    everything that Jesus the head did in his life. the body will likewise perform. we were just getting a preview of what is to come in the life of the body.

Me2

6. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Me2, I'm sorry but I'm having trouble understanding some of what you are saying.

You are talking about the "resurrected Christ spirit" here. Are you talking about the Holy Spirit? When we trust Christ, the Holy Spirit, the 3rd Person of the Trinity, indwells us. This is not called a "resurrected Christ spirit." Where did you get this language and what do you mean by it?

7. Me2

Me2 New Member

Man is born physically housing a cursed carnal spirit. this is a reproduced copy of adams fallen spirit. it is corrupt. it is "unfit" or unrighteous before God and must be rendered (judged) useless to inhabit holiness. it is referenced in 1 and 2 john as the "antichrist" spirit. the "unrighteous" spirit.

all humans ar born with this antichrist spirit. the world sytem or nature is based on this spirits leanings to serve self instead of honoring God.

their ruler or "lord" is satan. the antichrist spirit can be summed up together as ..lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and pride of life. the flesh, world and devil.

Gen 3:6 is the introduction of this spirit in existence. another mention is 1 joh 2:16. even in rev their abode is mentioned death, hell and the sea at the GWT judgement.

1Jo 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
    1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

notice 2 different spirits! 2 natures.

as a stark contrast to the christian. when one is born again. a process has occurred. the father has given a gift of the "law and the spirit" within the person. the gift is A person. body,soul and spirit.
    in this case. its spirit body, spirit and soul/mind. it exchanges our old carnal spirit that was cursed as well as our old carn spirit body. the believer no longer has this old spirit. it is replaced. it is the christ spirit.

this is the spirit of man. not the one he is physically born with but the same spirit in christ as he hung on the cross. the same spirit resurrected from death. the same glorified spirit now replacing mans cursed carnal spirit.

this is not the holy spirit. this is not the Son. this is not the father. this is our individual spirits. now there is also another spirit within us. it is that of the father/son/holy spirit. the spirit of God is also within us connected or dwelling within the spirit of Christ. the two are seperate but one. as the 3 godhead are seperate but one. they are also seperate but one with the spirit of man. you could say we dwell within them as well as they dwell within us. yet it is all possible because of the righteous resurrected spirit of christ being the conduit. the christ spirit between our soul and the spirits of the Godhead.

without the Christ spirit that has become our new spirit. there cannot be any connection, no communication between man and the Godhead.

Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

(the christ spirit in the fathers spirit. the fathers spirit in the christ spirit. our souls in Christ spirit and the christ spirit in our souls.)

remembering that our souls are not our spirit. they are different and seperate. our souls being our personalities, memories, and will. the spirit being the nature or motivator.

I understand the confusion between the spirit of mans called jesus christ, the God spirit called the Son and the God spirit called the holy spirit.

the jesus spirit is designed to be "contained" in man. it is the image of man.

but the Godhead is infinite. he's everywhere.

Me2

8. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

When one is saved, the power of sin gives over to a regenerated person but we can still sin. Having the Holy Spirit does not make us perfect. We still can be tempted and still sin, but true believers do not continue practicing sin. The HS convicts of sin, we confess, and are forgiven (1 John 1:8-9).

Antichrist is simply one who denies that Jesus came in the flesh, according to the 1 John passage (this was a condemnation of the early Gnostics at the time who believed matter and flesh were evil and that Christ had not come in a real body), and in other senses, antichrist is one who denies Jesus as savior. You are taking the term "spirit" too literally, I think.

No one has the Holy Spirit unless they have trusted Christ and been born again; it is not automatically given to them. I think we've been over this ground before on another thread.

Jesus is not "a God spirit called the Son." The "Jesus spirit" is not "contained" in man, as you put it. Jesus incarnated into a physical body, rose in a physical body, and is is a glorified physical body now.

God is everywhere (omnipresent) but He is not a part of creation; He is distinct from it.

9. Me2

Me2 New Member

Marcia,

So you expect to see Jesus when you get to heaven?

because you will be diappointed.

Jesus is alive today inside the elect.

supposed you had to stand in line to meet and greet the man called "Jesus" in heaven. among all the other millions if not billions of fellow believers.
    give or take a minute per conversation..
    how long would it be before you get to converse with the man "jesus" again?

1 million people..one minute once every 2 years
    10 million .... one minute once every 19 years
    100 million ... one minute once every 190 years

you get the jest..God is infinite. jesus the man doesnt have his original physical body. He gave it up to exist in the elect (called his "body") in the spirit.

to heaven in order to speak with Jesus or the father. it will be through the elect or the "body". until they receive a resurrected spirit body of their own. this is the elects inheritance.

such as they babies. they will grow up and need a mediator. this will be the elects responsibilities.

Me2

10. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amen.

HankD