1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Baptist Committed to World Evangelism

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by On the Edge, May 23, 2006.

1. On the Edge

On the Edge New Member

I'm just going to give a little info about a group i am apart of called the Baptists committed to World Evangelism. (http://bcwe.org/) This is a group of missionaries, pastors, and businessmen who's goal is to see this world reached for Christ in our generation.

Some projects that are in this are really amazing: On the Edge (its a ministry team not just my name here) will be starting a work on the China/Russia border and train Chinese nationals in Russia to go into China. There are Chinese communities in the towns located in Russia on the border.
    www.strategyforchina.com

Project North Africa is a project aimed at reaching the Muslims in North Africa. Working in Spain, morocco and egpyt to reach these people. my roommate who will be graduating from college soon is going to go to Egpyt to work there.

This summer we will have a college camp and a teen camp that focuses on missions and brings it to life. this will be the third year of the Baptist Camps for World evangelism. Its amazing the people that God has placed in this group.

2. bapmom

bapmom New Member

so far it sounds good, On the Edge. [​IMG]

There is another ministry that our church has recently come to know of called H.E.L.P. ministries. They are a support ministry for getting national pastors going. They have a large work in India, as well as many countries which are closed to foreign missionaries.
    http://faithbaptistchurchvaldosta.com/helpministry.php

Im glad to hear of more!

3. On the Edge

On the Edge New Member

Sounds great. My churches missions conference this past february was focused on getting behind the closed doors. We work very closely with missionaries in Peru. It is amazing at how Peruvians look like just about everyone in the world. They can go into North Africa and blend in very well. One of the plans is placing these Peruvian Christians in North Africa.

We also have been able to aquire time on Satelite television in North Africa. If you go to Morocco you can see Satelite dishes on every rooftop. They are working on getting some Arabic speaking Christians to start preaching salvation on Satelite TV

4. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is exciting, On the Edge. I wish I could be there at Fort Bluff Youth Camp for your camp. Say hi to my old friends Mike and Naomi Crain! [​IMG]

5. On the Edge

On the Edge New Member

Ok I will when I see them. Its an incredible experience. We have many missionaries from all over the world come www.ourgeneration.info for more information

6. His In China

His In China New Member

His in CHina

Come and visit us. We've been here for more than 10 years and we have unbelievable opportunities for the right people with the right focus.

His in CHina