1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Baseball Teams we Love to Hate

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Dr. Bob, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Loved the stadium and experience with my grandsons two weeks ago. Fireworks on Friday were AWESOME!

Plus there were 5 homers in the game - fireworks with each of them! And when news of the Oakland loss came, it was deafening.

Whupping up on Texas now and tied with Oakland. I hope they make it. I wont get back until March (Mighty Ducks time) but won't miss a game in July when I come for a week . . if they are home! When do they set the 2005 season?

2. Debby in Philly

Debby in Philly Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Go Shilling! I still love ya!

3. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Loved the stadium and experience with my grandsons two weeks ago. Fireworks on Friday were AWESOME!</font>[/QUOTE]
    Amen! Big Bang Friday fireworks show, every Friday's home game. The stadium is very family friendly, and thankfully, most of the fans are as well. When I became a single dad years ago, I had little money. A local neighbor blessed me with a 6 pack of Pepsi, and the cans had a "buy 1 upper view, get 1 free" ad on the back. I went to about 10 games that year and had great upper view seats for $6 a piece. Next year, I'm going all out... I've put down a deposit on season tix.
    Ah, a ducks fan, too. 'Tis me as well.

The 2005 schedule probably won't be out until late February, and seats likely won't go on sale until the first week o' March. If you have family in the area, have them start checking Pepsi cans for the 2 for 1 promotion (the cans are usually circulated the first week of baseball season). The upper view seats are much better than the outfield seats.