1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BBC: Bush's Grandfather Planned Fascist Coup In America

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jul 25, 2007.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Thanks for clearing that up in my mind for me. I thought the purpose of this thread was to inform people and to maybe get them talking about something closer to reality and more interesting than "democrats evil, republicans good" and "war good, peace evil". :smilewinkgrin:

SOURCE

#21 poncho, Jul 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2007
  2. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

Mr

I have to emphatically disagree. Bush is the absolute worst. Carter is a good man who got a bum rap.

3. DQuixote

DQuixote New Member

The guy who wrote this is a paranoid fruitcake. Salami, Salami, Baloney. What a bunch of, for want of a stronger word, poo-poo. This garbage utterly discredits this "author" and anything else he writes about the national and international scene.

:rolleyes:

#23 DQuixote, Jul 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2007
  4. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Because it would be pointless to chase rabbits from 70 years ago. Well that is unless one is interested in smearing a currently prominent politician.

5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have to emphatically disagree back at ya. Carter may be a good man but he was an awful president. And I say that as one who was a college volunteer in his campaign in 1976.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

If it would be pointless why would you suggest it? So, I take it history is now "off limits" too when discussing prominent politicians? Would that be all prominent politicians or just those with big red white and blue "R's" on their sweaters? Where do you come up with this stuff? Sounds like it comes straight from Rush Hannity O'rielly to me. The orginal history diggers and smear chuckers when it comes to speaking about that other globalist parties prominent politicians.

#26 poncho, Jul 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2007
  7. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

I suggest tracking down and investigating the descendants of MacGuire to point up how ridiculous this so-called scandal really is.

Alex Jones and the other usual suspects attempt tying President Bush to a scheme 70 years ago, one in which the primary sources (Dodd & Butler) do not even mention Prescott Bush or his company. And they do this not out of historical curiosity, but as part of their Bush-Is-A-Fascist smear.

So I am making an equally ridiculous suggestion: Why not try to pin something on MacGuire's grandchildren, as the conspiricy types have done with Bush. It would make just about as much sense.

#27 NiteShift, Jul 30, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2007
  8. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sounds a little like another poster here who sees Rush or Sean as the author of any statement by a conservative. Ludicrous.:laugh:

9. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Naw, they don't make every statement by conservatives. They just have the loudest mouths among Big Government, warmongering "conservatives".

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know. But it's not me that thinks they do.:thumbs:

11. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Why: you're absolutely right, carpro.
    It is merely coincidental that many of the comments/opinions offered by Rush and Sean are reproduced here on the boards, many times verbatim.

Besides: there is nothing here in this discussion but Bush bashing, right?