1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Before Abraham was, I am....

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by jcf, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Geaney

Geaney Guest

BOB RYAN Quote:

It is unfortunate that you have gone to those who buy and sell their contradictory understanding of The blessed Hebrew word "EHEYEH" (Exodus 3:12,14).

The Holy Ruach (Spirit) of The Father has, in His great Mercy, shown His wonderful protection of His word against those who would seek to corrupt it "for the sake of the trinitarian tradition" (see Matthew 15:6).

Trinitarian translators are trapped in their own snare in that they, on the one hand, CORRECTLY translate the blessed word "EHEYEH" in Exodus 3:12 as "I WILL BE" (Exodus 3:12 KJV) whilst they, on the other hand, "making the word of Elohiym of none effect through your tradition" (Mark 7:13) by mistranslating it as "I AM" (Exodus 3:14 KJV).

"The grass withers, the flower fades,
    But the word of our Elohiym stands forever" (Isaiah 40:8).

The blessed "word...I WILL BE (EHEYEH)...STANDS FOREVER (Exodus 3:12,14. Isaiah 40:8)". HALLELUYAH!

Patrick Geaney
    Unworthy servant and disciple of "Adoni Yeshuwa' HaMeshiyach" (Psalm 110:1)

2. Chemnitz

Chemnitz New Member

Bob, I do know both biblical languages and I have to disagree. The underlying hebrew in verses 14 and 15 are different. In verse 14 the name of God (YHWH) never occurs. God does not actually name himself until verse 15 when He tells Moses to tell the sons of Israel that YHWH has sent him.

I do agree that Jesus is making his place as God known in John 8, but not by saying ego eimi.

BTW I don't know if anybody else has read the homepage listed by Geaney, but he belongs to a cult that denies the authority of nearly half of Scripture.

3. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

This a footnote explanation from the NET Bible on Ex. 3.14:

4. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Man, I just looked at it! Not only that, but it says that Christians are followers of Satan!