1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible MP3s, 70+ Bible Texts, Online Tools & More!

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by jcannonb, May 7, 2003.

1. jcannonb

jcannonb Guest

Hello My Friend,

I want to invite you to Spiritual Knowledge Worx at

http://www.spiritualworx.com

I think that it would be an awesome site for you to look at.

At Spiritual Knowledge Worx, we have:

English MP3s! Listen to the English KJV Bible in MP3 format! Download all 1200 Audio files!

Spanish MP3s! Listen to the Spanish Bible in MP3 Format. Download all of those files too!

Hymns! Download your favorite 100 hymns in MP3 format!

Over 50 translations of the Bible in over 20 languages. You can download these translations in Microsoft Word, HTML, Adobe Acrobat, and Palm Pilot Format.

A Microsoft Access Developers Database containing all of my Bible data (over 700 Megs), which allows developers to develop their own Bible Programs with my data!

Use free online message boards to post opinions, discuss the Bible, and ask questions!

Offer all these translations online to read or search or comment.
    When searching, you can enhance your search results with Eastons and Wesley's commentary.

Offer the controversial Apocrypha, in the KJV and RSV versions for you to read and decide for yourself if you like what they mean to you.

The comments are offered in Online, Searchable and Palm Download formats.

We offer BibleDatabase (a Windows based Bible research tool), which is compatible with all the translations we offer.

We also offer the Koran if you want to read up on it since the events of Sept. 11, 2001.

Stop by at your convenience. Let us know what you think of our site!

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Joshua C Butcher
    [email protected]
    God Bless You :)