1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible study program for kids

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Pete Richert, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Pete Richert

Pete Richert New Member

I have a 2 1/2 year old and 6 month old and I would like to start them (well, the first) soon on family bible study time. My own attempts at teaching straight from the bible though have been miserable. Could someone reccomend a series or program or book or method or something that helps in teaching children to trust and believe in God. I'm not looking for an instructional book for parents but rather a "work book" of sorts with pictures with Bible stories that help present the God who is and teaches then He can be depended on for anything.

2. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

Zondervon used to have a set of books along those lines, maybe you can check thier website.

3. joyfulkeeperathome

joyfulkeeperathome New Member

Keys for Kids are good, solid Biblically-based stories that you read to your kids after you have read the Bible passage that it correlates with, maybe this would work for y'all....

4. KeeperOfMyHome

KeeperOfMyHome New Member

Go to www.pearables.com (or if that's not it, google pearables). They have a good selection of Bible study materials for the home.

Julia