1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Birth cerficicate for POUS

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    #1 Salty, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2009
  2. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

I loved the Little League comparison.

3. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Fat chance!

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Instead of worrying about an issue that has failed several times already, in 2012, we better be worried about electing a true conservative President, which has not been done in nearly 30 years.

5. OldRegular

Frankly I have always questioned O'bama's validity to be president [Not his qualifications, he obviously is not qualified.]. However, I believe that this question should be dropped. If his citizenship is not valid what do we get? A race war!

6. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

Bush was obviously not qualified to be president. He demonstrated his incompetency for 8 long years of a dark period for America. Finally, we have a true leader again who can correct Bush's mistakes.

7. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist

jUST CHRISTAN,

The OP is about a President being able to prove he is qualified under the 3 requirements of the Constitution
    A. Age
    B. natural born citizen
    C. Resident - 14 years

Bush met all three of those qualifications.
    If you want to Bush bash, start another thread

Please stay on topic.!!!

Salty

I have some thoughts on your answer, but will wait until you make a new thread.

8. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

If he is not qualified then why worry about his validity? :smilewinkgrin:

9. OldRegular

If you don't understand the point of the above post future discussion would be fruitless. If you had been able to insert Bush somewhere in the above retort you could advance to the same class as JC!

10. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

My statement was not to you, it was too all the people who still choose to question his validity even at risk of the race war (I personally think the unrest will be beyond race since there were millions of non-blacks who voted for Obama).

11. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Simple answer: Those that are still questioning his validity are doing so because the credibility of the Constitution is at stake.

What they are sayin is, a choice must be made: Either we uphold the Constitution, or we have to start a whole new line of study about which parts we uphold and which parts are "merely guidelines."

(written while sitting in a Middle-east country, waiting on my next plane to my next stop)

12. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If there were to be "unrest" because it was discovered that Obama does not in fact qualify then the "unrest" would be a result of the lack of concern for the constitution.

13. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mr/Mrs JC, would you please put your child outside with the rest of the kiddies so the adults can carry on a conversation without his constant petty interruptions? This would be most appreciated, as he is becoming such a pest lately.

It wouldn't be so bad except that he has a one track mind, and repeats himself over & over & over.

Thank you!!

14. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

All of this is a mask for the truth, the constitution hasn't been compromised. That is why I like Roberts attitude of prove the constitution was compromised and we'll take you seriously. Until then, you appear to be sore losers with this one. Remember, Roberts is a conservative justice.

Obama has provided a certified copy of his BC. The state of HI has verified it is valid. Since his mother is an American, it wouldn't change anything even if he was born in Kenya. So there is not even a remote chance the constitution is compromised so in the end there is nothing positive that can come out of this except a small cross section of our citizens will feel a victory for MAKING the president release his original BC.