1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Black President Presides over a Nation Racially Divided

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Aug 14, 2014.

1. ShagNappy

ShagNappy Member

ROFL!!! That coming from the most judgmental, hate filled clown on the forum? I weep for any poor congregation that suffers under your leadership.

1 Corinthians 5
    12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church[b] whom you are to judge? 13 God judges[c] those outside. “Purge the evil person from among you.”

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Let us discuss racism. Which party is responsible for creating and maintaining the "plantation mentality" among many, if not most, in the black community, and all simply to maintain their political power? I will answer my own question. It is the democrat party, the party of death!

3. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Plantation mentality? Like the south? Like the red states? :laugh:

4. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh look, another racist post. All the entitled sensitivity from the blacks? Goodness gracious man.

#64 Use of Time, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  5. OldRegular

Well a lot of people who voted for Obamma thought he walked on water and was going to bring in the millennium. And they were so stupid they gave him another chance!

6. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Democrats will be remembered for their actions during this period. There are some books published about the criminal actions of this administration, aided and abetted by card-carrying Democrats to the last man.

7. OldRegular

Yet there are many like CTB who will defend this skinny dictator and his administration as long as they have breath!

8. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

[​IMG]

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) said that he became a Baptist in the Russian concentration camps because a fellow prisoner, a Baptist, was the only one who ever gave him any peace.

Solzhenitsyn said, as you know, that the West is so spiritually bankrupt that the West will never understand until they themselves go on trial and are sentenced to the concentration camps.

But on your point about the Democrats who will go to their graves denying the crimes of this administration, Solzhenitsyn said that the Stalinists sentenced to the concentration camps by Stalin died believing that they must have done something wrong or else Stalin would not have put them in the concentration camps.

9. OldRegular

Sadly the so-called intellectuals and leftist democrats who know the horror of Communist dictatorship where ever it exists want the same thing for this country.

10. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sadly, very, very sadly is that Christianity on the whole fails to recognize that the same exact entity that dominated the Bolshevik Revolution and overthrew Czarist Russia is the very entity that is orchestrating the socialization of this once great country.

11. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :thumbs: Excellent articulation of truth. I've wondered myself a hundred times how such a person could possibly pastor a church. I really do pity any flock under his 'guidance'.

12. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Democrats don't care about criminality in the White House if they are in power.

13. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, you've had several opportunities to address the subject, now. And your still do nothing but play the leftist game of race baiting. You really are a coward on this subject.

All right, you wanted questions. I'll give you a simple one.

Do you believe race relations in this country have improved or worsened under Obama?

Why?

Last chance before I call you out, not only a coward, but as a troll.

14. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have had a number of opportunities to answer my questions about white presidents and race. When are you going to answer them.

Why do you expect answers, but refuse to answer in return?

Last chance before I call you out, not only a coward, but as a troll.

15. OldRegular

Answer my question Crabby. Oh I forgot I already answered it! I believe the answer was, i got it now, it was the democrat party, the party of death! Had to check back to make sure.

Shall I call you out Crabby? Are you really, really sure?

16. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I did not see your question Old. I will have to go back through the thread to find it ... better yet, ask me again. I will look for it.

17. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [font="airel]Ah, I found it Old.

Well, historically the Democratic Party did as you said. Then, beginning with Nixon the GOP brought out their Southern Policy and continued the process to this day. And, now it is beginning to bite their derrière.

I would say that neither party has much to be proud about historically.

My questions to Carpro did not concern party, but white presidents ... both parties. So far he has refused to answer or discuss them.
    [/font]

#77 Crabtownboy, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  18. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's a lie.

You just didn't like the answer.

As stupid and inane as the questions are, I shouldn't have even bothered at all.

19. OldRegular

Crabbie, crabbie, crabbie the Republicans have never tried to create a plantation mentality amongst the blacks. Remember it was the Republicans who freed the blacks. Then in 1933 a clever democrat came along, started the nation on the road to a welfare state and the vast majority of blacks have been in involuntary servitude to the leftist democrat party ever since. democrats are doing their best to do the same thing to the Latinos!

20. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And for your thoughtful response, I award you this months....

[​IMG]
    for the race baiting you are trolling [soliciting] for .... but the fish aren't biting in this pond, son!