1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Book Says White House Ordered Forgery

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by JustChristian, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

#21 Petra-O IX, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
  2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

3. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

Ya got that right Brother!
    Oh well Pride goeth before the fall.
    Comrade Bush is seeing more and more defectors as time goes by only those who have blind faith will trust their belloved Comrade.

:rolleyes: Ever wonder what is like to be a Bush Lover?

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Conason is a well established Bush hater who will jump on any bandwagon at all if he thinks it will hurt Bush. :laugh:

Being "backed" by him is akin to being institutionalized in the the same place he belongs.

5. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

How do you deduce that Conason is a Bush Hater. If you are going to make the charge then prove youre statement is true.
    How aboput George Will ? Is he Bush Hater too.
    I am sorry that your Dear Comrade has led you astray Carpo.

Being a Bush Lover= Being a Truth Hater.

6. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're leading a very , very sheltered life if you don't know about Conason's blistering hate for Bush. You should get out more.

I respect Will's opinion, but never forget that that is what it is. "Curveball" has been a known quantity for some time and is responsible for some of the faulty intelligence used by the Administration and Congress to justify war with Iraq.

#26 carpro, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
  7. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

:rolleyes: Just what I expect to here from a Bush Lover. Honestly Carpo I will never understand your infatuation over George Bush.

8. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

YOUTUBECANBESAVED New Member

Also a conservative journal came out today?

Also a conservative journal came out today, supporting Suskind, will try and find it tommorow. It is late sleepy time

will the Vice President do a Spiro Agnew?

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You should know better than to expect Carpro to prove anything. That's only a requirement for non neocons to live up to. Neocons and their unquestioningly loyal followers have "retroactive immunity" from proving any of their statements. Even when they try watching them grasping at straws is how shall I put it? Mildly amusing. :laugh:

Not really. Truth and principle is more important to me than being loyal to any person or party.

#29 poncho, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
  10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nice shift of focus to hide your ignorance of the politics of Conason and his personal disregard and hate for Bush.

It didn't work.

Conason is like many far left liberals and looks down Bush intellectually. He uses the liberals usual condescension toward the President and his every word drips with disgust and disdain for this "illigitimate" president who became so consequential on the world scene.

"George W. Bush is the son of privilege who can screw up as much as he wants, and he still gets to go to Yale. And he still gets the easy job. And he still makes the easy money. And there is always somebody there to open the limousine door. That’s it. That’s not complicated. Everyone knows that’s how it works."

Joe Conason

Just a hint. You can search the archives of BB if you like, you will find very faint praise of Bush by me.

Mostly I defend him against the slings and arrows of his dishonest and hateful detractors. If striking a balance to those who hate so hard marks me as a "Bush lover", I'll wear that label gladly.

I'd rather follow Christ's example and love the unlovable than hate any man over his politics.

So, please!

Call me a "Bush lover" often. I'll try to keep earning it.

11. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is that supposed to matter?

It never ceases to amaze me how people like to be told what to think.

12. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

You forgot to put Bush Hater in your sentence Carpro.
    You have set the tone for this debate by infering that anyone who disagrees with you is a Bush Hater,so very disingenuous of you to do so. So why don't you do the Christian thing and apoligize to the memebrs on the BB for actions.

13. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are sensitive to the description because of a guilty conscience.

I have called no one here a Bush hater but some frequently refer to articles and books and other assorted writings of known Bush haters as authoritative sources.

In your case, you quoted Joe Conason, a noted liberal Bush hater and you claimed to be ignorant of that fact.;) Since I pointed it out to you you have decided on your own that the description fits you as well and have become defensive about it.

So be it.

#33 carpro, Aug 9, 2008
  14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

He only has the power to frame the debate if we give it to him Rocko. Ignore him and let him chant his Goering-isms to himself. :thumbs:

#34 poncho, Aug 9, 2008
  15. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

Actually Carpro you did not prove Joe Conason as a Bush Hater you just formed an opinion of Mr. Conason on your own. What Mr. Conason stated about Bush is true and it doesn't prove he hates him .

Now may I point your attention to this:

This is what you wrote in reference to me. You owe me and everyone else an apology. C'mon Carpro be a man for a change and take the high road.

16. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For anyone that has half a brain and has read Conason's writings, no other proof is necessary.

If you consider him an authoratative source on anything to do with Bush, you become the same as he is.

But if you really want to be a member of the Bush hater's brigade, Let me recommend a book for you:

The Bush Haters Handbook
    by Jack Huberman

This will give you all the reasons you should hate Bush and what to do about it.

The one thing that is missing is instruction for how to broadcast your hate for Bush on a Christain Forum without anyone recognizing what you are doing.

Tough luck.

Don't be bashful about your feelings. If you hate the man, stand up and say so.

Stop hiding behind the likes of Conason.

#36 carpro, Aug 9, 2008
  17. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

Ya just can't help yourself Carpro. I guess my expectaions of you takeing the high road was unrealistic. You my friend have revealed not only your true nature but your own ignorance as well.

18. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't forget to order the book.

It's:

The Bush Haters Handbook
    by Jack Huberman

But don't say I didn't warn you that the one thing that is missing is instruction for how to broadcast your hate for Bush on a Christain Forum without anyone recognizing what you are doing.

It won't help you here.

19. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

I won't be reading that one too soon Carpro. You do sound quite a bit paranoid lately sort of like one of them so called CTers you keep talking about.
    Bush Haters indeed.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

20. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is the last time I'll remind you.

"The Bush Haters Handbook"
    by Jack Huberman