1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BREAKING: Four Terrorists Were Captured on U.S. Border on Sept. 10

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Congressman Jason Chaffetz broke this stunning news Wednesday that four known terrorists were apprehended at the US border in Texas on September 10 – the day before the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

Chaffetz questioned Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson on whether he is “aware of any apprehensions of suspected or known terrorists.”
    Johnson dodged the question.

Rep. Chaffetz told Megyn Kelly there were four terrorists arrested crossing the US border in Texas on September 10.

“There were actually four individuals trying to cross through the Texas border, who were apprehended at two different stations, that do have ties to known terrorist organizations in the Middle East.”

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5917

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks Rev.

I heard the same reports, and it did not surprize me. The terrorists have been coming over our border for a long time now.

Unfortunately, our last two or three presidents saw little need in holding the line at the borders! These guys think America can't be infiltrated. What a bunch of fools leading us. We are easy pickings for terrorists, and it will take something major to wake us up. But, that could actually be the knockout punch, because so many seem to think terrorism is something that happens over there, not here!

I didn't vote for Obama, either time, but because I did vote, I have the right to say that he is the sorriest excuse for a POTUS we have ever had at the helm! I have several friends that were die-hard Pbama fans, but now can't wait until he is gone!

That is sad, because he had the potential right before him to do many great things for this nation!

#2 righteousdude2, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014