Breaking: Obama Administration Knew That Benghazi Was A Planned Terrorist Attack

Discussion in 'News / Current Events' started by Revmitchell, May 20, 2015.

  1. Revmitchell

    Revmitchell
    Expand Collapse
    Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2006
    Messages:
    38,308
    Likes Received:
    784
    ....Judicial Watch reports:

    (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it obtained more than 100 pages of previously classified “Secret” documents from the Department of Defense (DOD)and the Department of State revealing that DOD almost immediately reported that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was committed by the al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked “Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman” (BCOAR), and had been planned at least 10 days in advance. Rahman is known as the Blind Sheikh, and is serving life in prison for his involvement in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other terrorist acts. The new documents also provide the first official confirmation that shows the U.S. government was aware of arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria. The documents also include an August 2012 analysis warning of the rise of ISIS and the predicted failure of the Obama policy of regime change in Syria.

    The documents were released in response to a court order in accordance with a May 15, 2014, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against both the DOD and State Department seeking communications between the two agencies and congressional leaders “on matters related to the activities of any agency or department of the U.S. government at the Special Mission Compound and/or classified annex in Benghazi.”
    These new facts confirm what people have believed all along – the “video” story was a cover-up designed to save Obama’s re-election.

    Judicial Watch provides more:

    A Defense Department document from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), dated September 12, 2012, the day after the Benghazi attack, details that the attack on the compound had been carefully planned by the BOCAR terrorist group “to kill as many Americans as possible.” The document was sent to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Obama White House National Security Council. The heavily redacted Defense Department “information report” says that the attack on the Benghazi facility “was planned and executed by The Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman (BCOAR).” The group subscribes to “AQ ideologies:”

    The attack was planned ten or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012. The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for U.S. killing of Aboyahiye ((ALALIBY)) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 atacks on the World Trade Center buildings.

    “A violent radical,” the DIA report says, is “the leader of BCOAR is Abdul Baset ((AZUZ)), AZUZ was sent by ((ZAWARI)) to set up Al Qaeda (AQ) bases in Libya.” The group’s headquarters was set up with the approval of a “member of the Muslim brother hood movement…where they have large caches of weapons. Some of these caches are disguised by feeding troughs for livestock. They have SA-7 and SA-23/4 MANPADS…they train almost every day focusing on religious lessons and scriptures including three lessons a day of jihadist ideology.”

    The Defense Department reported the group maintained written documents, in “a small rectangular room, approximately 12 meters by 6 meters…that contain information on all of the AQ activity in Libya.”


    http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/...-that-benghazi-was-a-planned-terrorist-attack
     
  2. Revmitchell

    Revmitchell
    Expand Collapse
    Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2006
    Messages:
    38,308
    Likes Received:
    784
    Two smoking guns hit the news streams this week: The U.S. indeed had a gun-running program pipelining Libyan weapons to Syrian rebels through a port in Benghazi; and at least some “intelligence” on action in Libya passed through not one, but at least two of Hillary Clinton’s “homebrew” email addresses.

    It’s Clinton’s reliance on her civilian email servers for seemingly classified communications (indeed, all Department of State communications), coupled with the real nature of the mission in Benghazi, that lay bare the negligence leading up to the attack that took the lives of four Americans, including Amb. Chris Stevens and two former Navy SEALs.

    In the November following the attack, The Wall Street Journal reported that the U.S. mission in Benghazi was “at it’s heart, a CIA operation.” It turns out the CIA Annex that had its cover blown during the attack was more than likely the central hub of an international gun running operation.

    A source told Fox News two weeks after the attack that Stevens was in Benghazi meeting a Turkish diplomat to “negotiate a weapons transfer, in an effort to get SA-7 missiles out of the hands of violent extremists.” One hour after Stevens showed him the door, local Libyan guards “abandoned their posts” and the assault began.


    http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/19/i...at-led-up-to-chris-stevens-death-in-benghazi/
     
  3. church mouse guy

    church mouse guy
    Expand Collapse
    Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 23, 2002
    Messages:
    10,988
    Likes Received:
    79
    And Google reposted the Coptic video that had nothing to do with anything. It is quite vulgar but undoubtedly it does not do justice to the vulgarity of Mohammed.

    When an American Ambassador asks for security, a Secretary of State and a President have no right to deny that.
     

Share This Page

Loading...