1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bush: Obama's win 'good for our country'

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Nov 13, 2008.

1. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Perhaps some of us are just tired and waiting for the day Obama takes office.

I know he won't solve all the problems in this Nation but I will be happy if he just slows the hemorrhaging of jobs.We've tried the conservative philosophy of giving tax breaks to corporations and instead of keeping job those breaks only increased CEO bonuses and amount of company paid retreats they take each year. I hate to see free enterprise get regulated but I don't know of a better solution for the thinking running corporate America.

2. TrustingInHim

TrustingInHim New Member

I will pray for Pres. Obama. I do not envy what he is faced with. I want him to do well for our country. I hope he will look to God in the process.

I am pleased that we have elected a minority president! Just wish he was conservative. :rolleyes:

3. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Yes, we need to pray for him as commanded in scripture to pray for our leaders, no matter who they are.

I am concerned about some issues that he supports that God calls immoral, however. I think these behaviors will be legalized and advance further. I think we are experiencing some of Rom. 1:18ff.