1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cadidate Calculator

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Orion41, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Orion41

Orion41 New Member

I found a site (actually I heard about it on the radio and then found it) that will tell you which presidential candidate's opinions you most match up with after you answer maybe 15 questions. I'm Huckabee, Thompson, Romney, and Hunter in that order. Meaning the guy who can't crack the top 3, the guy who won't answer the tough questions, the guy who's a Mormon and seems to change his mind quite a bit, and the guy who can't crack the top 6. Here's the site:

http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html

2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I got some guy named John Cox???? Not sure what he stands for.

3. North Carolina Tentmaker

OK, it said my best match was California congressman Duncan Hunter. Who in the world is this guy? Is he really running? I have never heard of him.

My other top four were Tom Tancredo, John Cox, and then Mitt Romney. Is there any chance I will get to vote for any of these? I doubt it.

Fred Thompson came in 6th on my list and that is who I feel the best about so far.

It was fun anyway