1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Calvinism View of John 6-The Judas Conundrum

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by DrJamesAch, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't ever recall that...show me the comment

3. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Well if you are sick to death of hearing about it, then stop calling me a Zionist. Pretty simple. You and EWF are the ones that keep throwing the term up and then complain when it gets called out.

And do tell how I provoked EWF's comment when the OP has NOTHING to do with being Jewish or Judaism or Zionism? It was only the THIRD comment of the thread, and it simply said "LOL...idiot zionists" So do tell how that was provoked?

4. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I would not know since I never used the word "Zionist" in one post. That is just another one of your bare faced lies. Find another forum to peddle your pseudo martyrdom.

6. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Let me explain this through how God dealt with me. I went for years and rebelled against God, and eventhough I knew if I drew my last breath in my sinful state, I was going straight to hell. No other way around it, I knew I was going to hell. But, my love for sin, self, living my life, my way, was my greatest desire. I chose my greatest desire, and that was me over Him. Then one morning, something changed within me. My focus no longer centered on me. It centered on Him. My will had been changed......my desire had been changed.....I then began seeking after Him for His grace, love, and mercy, but I was too ignorant to realize this.....He had already bestowed all this upon me by revealing His Son Jesus in me, who had broken the yoke of sin off of me, and allow me to choose the yoke that Christ put upon me, which is easy, and it's burden light.

Judas chose his greatest desire....himself.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Inspector Javert

Inspector Javert Active Member

You are showing your true colors as an anti-Semite....

Dr. J. doesn't "kow-tow" to a lot of Calvinist argumentation on this board and he gives as good as he gets.

Should he be more peaceable at times?...
    Yes, he should. So should we all.

You need to intro-spect IMO....your rage at Dr. J. is built on two things:

1.) he isn't afraid to fight back when people get nasty and personal with him
    2.) He's (in your head) a dirty Jew.....

You demonstrate the heart and soul of "Replacement Theology" so clearly........you just hate the dirty Jew who has the "CHUTZPAH"...to stand up to you. That spins you into a dimension of un-controlled rage doesn't it?

No one cares if a Gentile sticks up for a Jew....But "HEAVEN FORFEND"....a dirty Jew has the chutzpah to defend himself...

ME?????

I'm a Gentile, so I can get away with defending dirty Jews like Dr. J. all I want and I'll only put up with some nominal and insignifigant name-calling.......................I can do that.........'cause I'm a gentile..........But WHAT THE HECK!!! is up with these uppity dirty JEWS????

Dr. J:..................In all sincerity my friend, let ME defend you and your people against anti-Semitic assaults. I am authorized to get "uppity".....you aren't, you see, because you're just a dirty Jew and what-not....See what I mean my friend? Let us Gentiles back you up, 'cause dirty Jews like you aren't permitted to get feisty with Anglo-Saxons such as myself, we've "Replaced" you. WE are now Jews and you AREN'T!!..

Us Anglo-Saxons are GOD'S chosen people, and you are just a dirty Jew punk...C'mon.

#47 Inspector Javert, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
  8. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

9. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You know nothing about me, in particular the fact that some of my family is Jewish. Quite honestly, I am surprised you would support a poster with such obviously deceptive tactics.

10. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

No offense, but I'm not interested in having experience used as an authority on how the Scriptures should be interpreted. This is all too often what charismatics do in attempting to justify their interpretation of "manifestations of the Holy Ghost". While I don't doubt the sincerity of your experience, it really has nothing to do with how a particular Bible passage should be interpreted.

11. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

#51 Earth Wind and Fire, Jul 2, 2013
  12. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

13. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are out of line.

14. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Clearly you do not know what an anti Semite is to have spoken thus.....your the only one making suggestions by your commentary & you need to stop it.

15. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Everything I experienced is saturated with scriptures. No one can come to Him w/o Him first drawing them(both sides agree with this). As long as we were sinners and satisfied to be that way, we had no desire to come to Him. You show me a "happy go lucky" sinner that comes to Him. As long as a sinner is happy "status quo", they won't come. All this is I mean if left to their own desires. God must come in and change their desires.

16. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

17. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Ach

Jn 12 is no response to Jn 6 at all. Unless you are claiming universalism:wavey:

18. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

RM, you may not have seen the post on post #3 because it got snipped. EWF came straight out and said as a response to this thread said "LOL..idiot zionist", and he does that on every thread I start. Jovert is merely pointing out the obvious to him.

19. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

#59 Earth Wind and Fire, Jul 2, 2013
  20. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

That is your problem. The post Jovert addressed as an anti-Semite was to me. It was reported, as well as your deceptive posts. You are not even keeping up with the thread. Thanks to EWF and Rev Mitchell for defending me.

#60 saturneptune, Jul 2, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.