1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Calvinists... do you have a problem with the concept that God is the ultimate...

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Greektim, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winman

Winman Active Member

Oh, you are quite correct, he always uses a very condescending tone toward others, and yes, he implies anyone who disagrees with him is lost. That is why I talk straight to him and call him a false teacher. He IS a false teacher.

He thinks he knows everything, many Calvinists do. They cannot see how illogical their doctrine is. I think it incredible that ANY person could believe this junk, it is so obviously not what scripture says, and it makes no sense whatsoever.

Don't let it get to you, there will always be false teachers out there.

2. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Poor Benjamin,

I posted a list of your recent debate fallacies including ad hominems. Before that I posted from many of your posts in this thread. Was reading your own posts repulsive to you? Or was it my drawing attention to your avoiding the scriptures to any who post different from you?

posting what you said was unethical?

your red letter post was peachy keen....I see:wavey:

3. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    False teaching.. I see as this that you just posted:
    Because you and your friend cannot see it, does not make your evil statement true.You post this all the time.

4. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You mean the same scriptures you will use with your tactical interpretations on to tell people they are blind and lost for not seeing it your your most High way - those scriptures?

:rolleyes:

5. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

You have gone too far this time E,W&F! Surely, Surely you would not question Winman's expertise on the Doctrines of Grace?

6. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Winman! Winman! Winman! You are demonstrating for all to see your ignorance of the Doctrines of Grace. You apparently do not understand what Unlimited Atonement means yet you continuously tell those of us who believe in those Doctrines of Grace how Biblically ignorant we are. You do not even understand what the acronym TULIP stands for yet you continuously tell those of us who believe in the Doctrines of Grace how ignorant we are about those Doctrines.

Then you do not know a single Calvinist.

:laugh:

You are absolutely correct on all points. You have demonstrated that your capabilities at logic exceeds that of certain others {Unnamed} on this Forum. However Benj and HoSS may be a tad better than you so you still need to strive for excellence. I believe HT may be right in there with you three folks
    though! "Endeavor to Persevere" Winman as the old Indian Chief told Clint Eastwood, or was it Josey Wales?

7. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You are confusing your twisting of my words by your jaundiced eye, with my posting of Jesus words of scripture.The scripture means what it means.

This is your excuse not to answer to the scriptures. I and others call you on it and you whine like a little child...earlier you posted this:post 160
    And now you want to whine because others see your false ideas as empty.You repeat yourself and now want me censored for posting your own words and debate fallacies... You want to take your logic and hide...its not fun and happy now....poor ben...the martyr..
    you are in a debate forum,attack, then when you are shown to not be up to it....you cry about it:sleeping_2::sleeping_2:

8. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

It is almost unbelievable.:thumbs:

9. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You refer to my comment being made in the context of those tactics coming after you repeatedly evaded the argument through avoiding reasoning for your position by claiming God Himself has defined "your" interpretations. Another common abominable practice of yours that is clearly apprehensible.

:rolleyes:

Rarely do I ever post anything that could even be suggested to question to someone’s salvation, this far from your common tactics of purposely doing exactly that, nor would this or mere rhetorical Ad Hominems (referring to being a martyr) justify your common and well known actions as seen numerous times within this very thread which question salvation as well as speak of your "special revelation". I would expect to hear such claims from a cult member but not a Baptist!

#189 Benjamin, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.