1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Can you answer these?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Marcia, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Here is an interesting test. Please answer and post quickly and do not to look at answers posted by others! After several posts, I'll put up the answers.

Remember, don't think too long or research it because that wouldn't count. You can just put numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 down with your answers; no need to copy the questions unless you want to.

Have fun!

1. What do you put in a toaster?

2. Say 'silk' five times. Now spell 'silk.' What do cows drink?

3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from?

4. It's twenty years ago, and a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany .) Anyway, during the flight, two engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of 'no man's land' between East Germany and West Germany . Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany , West Germany , or no man's land'?

5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales . In London , 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff , 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea , three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?

2. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    1. bread
    2. water
    3. glass
    4. you don't bury survivors
    5. padredurand

3. Steven2006

Steven2006 New Member

bread
    water
    glass
    survivors aren't buried
    Steven

4. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Have you guys done this one before? [​IMG]

5. Steven2006

Steven2006 New Member

I have seen things like it before, so I knew to read very carefully. That said I almost said green bricks before it hit me. Thanks, it was fun.

6. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! Have you considered the possibility that Steven2006 and padredurand are of above average intelligence? Could it be our gray cells looked beyond the obvious misdirections and deduced the actual questions being asked?

Steven2006 said, "I almost said green bricks before it hit me." Now that's punny! Get it? Brick... hit me... :laugh: He's smarter than a buggy whip and funny to boot!

Now while you're running off trying to find something a little more challenging for us.....

You have two US coins totaling thirty cents. One of the coins is not a nickel. What coins do you have?

7. billreber

billreber New Member

A quarter and a nickel. (The one that is not a nickel is the quarter!)

I love these kinds of puzzles!

Bill :godisgood:

8. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Well, you guys are just too smart! :laugh:

I actually missed these. I knew there had to be something sneaky but I was in a hurry and didn't try to think much. When I saw the answers, I was embarrassed!

9. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Pop Tart

Sweet Tea

Visqueen Plastic

Dusselldorf

Frank

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith: