1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Cardiologists strongly back obamacare, worry over rocky start

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Nov 29, 2013.

1. thisnumbersdisconnected

Is it just me, or does it seem that when CTB has his posts blown up on the board for their bias, lack of facts or other disqualifying nugget contained therein, he won't even acknowledge the person blowing up his post has replied??

Almost like a 'bot, don't'cha think?

[​IMG]

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This IS a rhetorical question, is it not?;)

It would be telling if someone (I'm not volunteering. :laugh: ) could look back and count just how many questions Crabby demanded that someone else answer, COMPARED to how many he was asked; and never answered.

A study in futility, if you will.:thumbs:

3. thisnumbersdisconnected

Yes, that would be the case. Even if it isn't, it's rhetorical, because everyone but Crabby will answer it! :laugh:

Like most liberals, he has all the answers until someone asks him the wrong questions,. i.e., questions that actually have something to do with reality.

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

The Cleveland Clinic, reputedly the best heart clinic in the world, apparently did not care much for Obamacare.

5. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Per the OP

Probably due to the increased revenue from folks having cardiac episodes after seeing their premium updates.

*rim shot*

6. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If there was a time when Americans were willing to help each other, and Obamacare is such a new thing-- obviously away from the time period you speak of as 'willing to help each other'-- then just HOW did they help each other? Obviously not through such recent legislation that stirs everybody up!

7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see old crabby showed up today, started another mythical thread, refused to respond to this one, and bailed again.