1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Catholic salvation Vol II.......

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by D28guy, Feb 20, 2004.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    :eek: [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] I just had to comment Curtis.

Is that the post that is to be placed in the dictionary next to the phrase "Does not suffer fools nicely"?

In Christ,

Bob

2. Harley4Him

Harley4Him New Member

Bob, I know how keen you are on sources and documentation so you must have missed it the first time I asked. What's your source for "firing squads" in the "dark ages?"

I think it's critically important to point out the brutality of our catholic oppressors. Please tell me where you learned about dark age firing squads so I can help you get out the word.

3. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Catholics have their OWN Popes admiting that they worship at Mary's altars.

Catholics have their own Popes declaring attributes to Mary that belong to God alone.

Catholics have admitted that their own system of praying to the dead is directly aligned with the pagan practice of praying to the ancestors, the family gods etc.

Only a determined devotee to Catholicism -- or Harley - would miss that after reading those Catholic statements.

In Christ,

Bob