1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Christian Democrat. Oxymoron.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Aaron, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And let's not forget those who cannot make their points without scatalogical references...

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is bunk.

3. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Every Dem Senator Voted For Late-Term Abortion Up To Nine Months Of Pregnancy

[​IMG]

The National Right to Life reported in July 2014:

Four months before the mid-term congressional election, Senate Democrats are pushing into the national spotlight “the most radical pro-abortion bill ever considered by Congress,” said Carol Tobias, president of the National Right to Life Committee (NRLC), the federation of state right-to-life organizations.

Tobias was one of two non-congressional witnesses who testified against the so-called “Women’s Health Protection Act” (S. 1696), at a hearing before the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee this morning.

“This bill is really about just one thing: it seeks to strip away from elected lawmakers the ability to provide even the most minimal protections for unborn children, at any stage of their pre-natal development,” Tobias told the committee. “Calling the bill the ‘Abortion Without Limits Until Birth Act’ would be more in line with truth-in-advertising standards.”

4. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Smyth

Smyth Active Member

Not one Democrat Senator objects to aborting a viable baby? That shows you the tyranny and intolerance of Democrats. They don't allow dissent. When Obama took office, few Democrats in Congress expressed support for same-sex marriage, not even Obama. Now, no Democrat dare oppose same-sex marriage. Find a Democrat who'll say "All Live Matter". There's no ideological diversity and no ideological debate within the Democrat party, even on new views of the party.

The Democrat party has become nothing more than an immoral hate group. They're about gaining power by doing everything they can to get the public to hate the white, heterosexual male minority.

6. Smyth

Smyth Active Member

There's an example of a character difference between conservatives and reprobate Liberals. Obama says he's been to 57 states, with more to go. Hillary said she's going to "raise taxes on the middle-class" (she meant the rich). But, conservatives don't run around pretending Obama really thinks there are more than 57 states or that Hillary is really claiming to raise taxes on the middle-class (even though she will raise taxes on the middle-class, as Obama did after his promise not to). Trump slips and refers to an article number that doesn't exist, and Liberals point to that and claim Trump doesn't know the constitution. Trump can't even joke about Russian hackers finding Hillary's deleted emails (after her criminal activity has already exposed government emails to hackers, as well deleting emails she shouldn't have deleted on her illegal server) without Liberals pretending Trump is serious (while ignoring Hillary's criminal misdeeds). I tell you want, if a liberal were on fire, it wouldn't be worth my bother to help, even if I had a full bladder -- I guess that reflects on my character. LOL.

7. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    People cut Obama slack on the "57 states comment" because they KNOW he isn't that stupid (he probably meant 47 states but read the teleprompter wrongly). With Trump, a guy that rarely uses words with three or more syllables, one never knows. The guy says stuff like, "Why don't we use nuclear weapons?" and "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." and "environmentally friendly light bulbs can cause cancer."

8. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Immoral" was the excuse you used, not "trustworthy. When was the last time someone ran for president that was totally "trustworthy"? Did you really trust either McCain or Romney. My memory tells me you didn't. Why are you holding Trump to a higher standard?

9. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe, like me, he's not going to compromise anymore. Think about it.

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You should talk. Your MO is to rephrase everything someone posts by lying about what they say.

11. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think it's just an excuse to see Hillary elected.

12. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, that would be what the GOP did when they nominated Trump.

• Like Like x 1
  13. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you didn't get your guy., Time to take your ball and go home. If you can't have what you want, it's OK.. No one should get what they want and it's ok to help destroy the country in a fit of pique.

14. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Its not ok to help destroy the country by voting for Trump.

• Like Like x 1
  15. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You don't know he will destroy it.

But you do know about Hillary.

It's all about SCOTUS and you have his list. Which do you think will gut the Constitution, his nominees or hers.?

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He did not actually commit to that list. in fact he was very uncommital.

17. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you have an answer to the question? Or just another dodge?

“I’m going to get a list of anywhere from five to 10 judges, and those are going to be the judges that I’m going to put in,” he said during a speech at his Mar-a-Largo Club in Palm Beach, Fla.

“It will be one of those judges, and I will guarantee it personally, like we do in the world of business, which we don’t like to do too often,” the real estate tycoon added.

“But I will guarantee it that those are going to be the first judges that I put up for nomination if I win. And that should solve the problem, and I think that’s a good idea, right?”

Donald Trump

Uncommittal?

#77 carpro, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  18. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When our allies are deserting us because we don't stand up to Putin and our economy is in the tank because of tariffs and going into debt with a new $1 trillion jobs program, and the country is being ripped apart because Trump is deporting people and not allowing others in, you think anyone is gonna care about Trump's SCOTUS list?

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

19. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Baloney. We've spent the last 8 years cozying up to our enemies, negotiating with terrorists, and insulting our allies. The economy couldn;'t be much more in the tank that it has been for the last 8 years and Hillary has pledged to continue with Obama's 3rd term. And now you're a proponent for open borders and no deportations? Are you sure you didn't vote for Obama?

It's all about SCOTUS. If you don't realize that, you're even more in the tank for Hillary than I thought.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Lewis

Lewis Active Member
    Site Supporter

Thank you. I will vote for the candidate who I believe will get things done.

We already know what Hillary will do. Obama III

• Like Like x 1