1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christian Evolutionist or just atheist wannabe?

Discussion in 'Science' started by BobRyan, Dec 31, 2005.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    But of course the Atheist believer in the doctrines of darwinian evolutionism CAN say within atheism "The galaxy shows beauty and glory and vast lengths of time"

How "like the atheist" are the minimalists claims here that oppose the bold claims of Romans 1?? In Romans we see claims made by God that tell us "even pagans" can "CLEARLY SEE" the attributes of our all-wise intelligent creator in "what HE has Made"!!

[ January 21, 2006, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: BobRyan ]

2. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Now the "Really funny part" Paul is that you actually SAY you "Believe in ID" yet the words "INTELLIGENT" do not get posted by you when it comes to "What is CLEARLY SEEN IN NATURE"!!

How "instructive"!! How duplicitous. How bound you are to the atheist darwinian limits.

In Christ,

Bob

3. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I am sorry you think God lied to us when He said "FOR IN SIX DAYS the LORD CREATED the heavens and the earth the SEA and ALL that is in them" - but you need not let that defection on your part stop you from admitting what even the pagans admit to in Romans 1.

4. Paul of Eugene

Paul of Eugene New Member

Well, you misunderstood what I was attempting to communicate, and perhaps I communicated it less than perfectly clearly.

When I say God's glory was dimly perceived in the beauty of the Galaxies, I don't mean that the message is unclear. I mean that the glory of God revealed in the galaxies falls far short of God's actual glory. The galaxies are very glorious, yes, but God is so much more glorious still.

The same goes for the eternity of God, and so forth.

5. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Ok - so specifically getting to your own claim for ID. You are saying that God's "intelligence" is revealed (dimly "Massive" rather than perfectly "infinite") in "the things that are made".

So let's explore that

#1. Do you have some examples regarding the "things that are made" that show God's intelligence?

#2. Do you agree that your claim to see such things in nature is in harmony with what we see God claiming that even pagans see in Romans 1?

In Christ,

Bob

6. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Funny how this obvious pointed question asking for one of our own So called Christian evolutionists to back away from atheist darwinian evolutionism and embrace the NT text of Romans 1 - meets with dead silence!!

Hmmm - obvious objective well-reasoned questions being "ignored" -- when one's atheist darwinist beliefs and traditions do not "Allow" you to respond to the obvious point above. (EVEN though you CLAIMED earlier to embrace Intelligent Design Paul).

How "surprise" that the compromised position forces you to stifle your own response to the obvious question posted repeatedly and simply glossed over and bypassed in your every response.

This has got to be embarrassing for you at some point.

In Christ,

Bob

7. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Page one - Paul pretended to embrace ID --

http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/66/125.html#000003

Page Two - I asked Paul to start with that and show that he is affirming the text of Romans 1 as IT TOO states ID "clearly SEEN IN NATURE".

http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/66/125/2.html#000016
    http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/66/125/2.html#000027
    http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/66/125/3.html#000031

And "What form" does this dodging of the obvious oft-repeated question take??

Perfect example of the glossing over of the Romans 1 point, ducking-and-dodgine to avoid distancing one's self from pure atheist darwiniat doctrines no matter how they conflict with the NT and reason shown EVEN by pagans (according to Romans 1 - for those whose traditions and beliefs allow them to read the details in the text often quoted here)

Dead silence!!

In Christ,

Bob

[ February 12, 2006, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: BobRyan ]

8. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The debunked horse series has proven very "revealing" in the way our own Christian evolutionists here - have fallied to defend what EVEM atheist darwinist evolutionist decry!

O WOULD that our Christian evolutionist bretheren here (following doggedly behind their atheist darwinist masters ) would have AT LEAST the level of objectivity and integrity AS THOSE atheist Darwinists who decry that debunked horse series as "lamentable" and lament that it was "presented AS THOUGH IT were FACT".

These confessions seem to come much more freely from the atheist evoutionists (as guoted on that thread) than from our own atheist "wannabe" group.

So how is it that this group falls BELOW the Atheists?? What has happened here to leave them so far in the dark??

In Christ,

Bob

9. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Here is an excellent example of the atheist "wannabe" principle working against all known data in order to "imagine" in favor of atheist darwinism --

http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/66/120/6.html#000082

Showing again that when atheist wannabe's are confronted with science that is favorable to the truth of God's Word they cling to and "imagine" in favor of atheist darwinism "anyway".

And here is an even more aggregious example of desperate measures attempted on behalf of atheist darwinism "no matter what the facts"-

http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/66/131/10.html#000138

Here we see the horse "fraud" exposed even by ahtiest darwinists and STILL the devotee to atheist darwinism tries to "Spin the fraud" as if "Fraud is a good thing if it is in support of debunked darwinist ideas"

10. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    In the case of the example quoted above - how do the darwinists on this board differ in their immediate rejection of favorable data - than any atheist you have ever met??

11. Paul of Eugene

Paul of Eugene New Member

(sigh) Bob, I really do believe in intelligent design, but my belief in such does not come from science, it is based on faith and on my personal relationship with God.

The glories of the heavens are a reflection of God's creative glory.

That being said, it would be wrong to deny the the plain evidence God has left behind that the universe has been around billions of years and that common descent with modification is the means of creation.

The scriptures themselves tell us that we should actually listen to and learn from the stars, which are placed there for us to have as signs.

I'm truly sorry you persistently refuse to do that. I pray that others will be able to avoid the spiritual trap you are caught in, one of the more devious traps designed by the enemy of God, wherein the two great sources of truth about God - nature and the Bible - are taught to be in conflict and this enemy teaches we must reject the one in order to accept the other. So much so that you even refuse to learn how to learn.

12. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

This certainly opens a window into the mind of creationists.

Like Marxists, who say "everything is about politics!" Creationists say everything is about religion.

Very weird.