1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CIA, FBI Authenticate New Al Qaeda Terror Tape

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by leesw, Oct 28, 2004.

1. leesw

leesw Member

CIA, FBI AUTHENTICATE NEW AL QAEDA TERROR TAPE; ABCNEWS EXECUTIVES CONSIDER POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS OF AIRING

The CIA and FBI late Wednesday authenticated a disturbing new al Qaeda videotape which warns the next terror attack will dwarf 9/11.

"The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence" because they will be unable to count the number of the dead, a man claims on the video.

Further claims on the video: America has brought this on itself for electing George Bush who has made war on Islam by destroying the Taliban and making war on Al Qaeda.

ABCNEWS obtained the tape from a source in Waziristan, Pakistan over the weekend.

Click here to read full story.

We need to pray for protection.

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

What is the normal spending per state for security? Ohio has had me a bit creeped out since the whole 911 thing. I live between Cleveland and Columbus, with Oberlin on the other side. Both cities have been named target areas, and Oberlin has the major airport traffic control station. (btw that control station wasn't exactly secure AT ALL before 911, I haven't been there in the last couple years so don't know if that's changed, but for being what it is it sure had low security!) Being in the center of these three during a time of terrorist threats isn't exactly comforting. A few things have gone on to cause raised eyebrows...

Anyway, Ohio was given about 68 million for security this year. How normal is that? Were other states given that much? Are they given amounts for that purpose every year?
    Gina

3. OrovilleTim

OrovilleTim New Member

I wonder if they will air the tape. It could benefit a candidate that may appear more tougher on terror.

It also reminds me of the words offered by the main propagandist of our times... "There is no terrorist threat!"

4. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

There are many terrorists and many propagandists. It isn't clear just who works for who though.