1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Coming out in support of innocent life.

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Kilad, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Kilad

Kilad New Member

I have been to Iraq, I have fought in Iraq, and I have seen mass graves in Iraq. I have seen women and children with limbs removed as a result of torture by Saddam's forces. I have seen first hand what he did in Kuwait.

Where is it written that outside the United States lives lesser people? People who don't deserve to live because they are not Americans. Children who do not deserve to be tortured because they are not Americans?

I don't care about weapons of mass destruction what I do care about, as well as every soldier and airman that I served with, is the protection of innocent life from a brutal resgime.

Man hath no greater love than when he gives up his life for another.

Yes I support our actions in Iraq and have been calling for it since fighting stopped in 91, we left the job unfinished, let us not leave it unfinished now.

2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

We'll come home when "its over, over there!"

3. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Kilad, while I am, and have always been, vehemently against this invasion of Iraq, I salute your service, and your willingness to put yourself in harm's way for our nation. I am very glad that you made it home safe.

4. Rubato 1

Rubato 1 New Member

BRAVO! BRAVO! Get 'er done! (I have friends over there, too!) [​IMG]

5. donnA

donnA Active Member

Our nephew came home from Iraq on Christmas eve, and those men believe in what their doing, just as the op said. The ones who are not whining and complaining, but see someone else who has needs they can meet are the real heroes. I for one am glad we have real american heroes who would give value to a people who are not americans, and are powerless to help themselves.

6. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

[​IMG] My sentiments exactly.