1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #66

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Dec 27, 2004.

1. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Ty is 3 and he's really no trouble at all. VERY well behaved. His mom just picked him up. The 21 month old MUST be watched every second tho! He's into everything. Can't get any work done on those mornings.

2. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I dozed in the chair after I finished the papers and corner today (while Brent was at basketball practive).

I am not feeling too well, so will probably go to bed early and watch TV. I got absolutely nothing done today.

Sure hope I feel better tomorrow. Brent and I have plans...

3. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Sorry so many aren't feeling well! I sure can't complain. Other than sinuses from all the mold and mildew... We haven't even needed our heat on for most of the winter!

I got all the laundry finished and was taking the sheets to our room when Jim got home so he helped me make our bed. I'd made a BIG pot of homemade turkey vegetable soup for supper. YUM. Okra, spinach, green beans, corn, carrots, rice, turkey and my own fat free turkey stock. Yummy, yummy, yummy!

Not much going on tonight. Oh! Hubby passed that state test for his job and was quite pleased. He got a notice in the mail today. [​IMG]

The birthday gift I'd ordered for our soon to be 2 year old grandson is now on backorder for at least a month. His birthday is Saturday. Now I've got to RUSH!

Diane

4. Mommyperson

Mommyperson New Member

Aren't grandkids a HOOT?
    Aren't back orders a pain?

Any last minute ideas for a gift now?

5. I Am Blessed 24

Great news about Jim's test!

6. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

They live in Maryland so whatever I get... gotta rush it! And I had found a GREAT present too, 75% off! Oh Well.

Thanks Sue. He was concerned. There was quite a bit of learning to do. Two weeks of classes, etc.

7. I Am Blessed 24

Please join us at COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #67.

Thanks!
    §ue