1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #97

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Welcome back Preacher!
    This is for A: :flower:
    This is for you: :D
    Hug for BH: :praise:

2. Gayla

Gayla New Member

Keith - Glad you've found a Church Home. When your family sees how happy and excited you are, they'll decide to give it a try.

Good to see you and BH, preacher.:wavey:

Bitsy, I like the hat!

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Good morning all,

I spent a very restless night in the recliner. I am canceling the echo this morning and going to the doctor, instead, for some antibiotics. I need to nip this Bronchitis in the bud before it turns into pneumonia again.

I'm heading back to the recliner until the doctor's office opens at 7:30.

HAGD!
    §ue

4. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Thank goodness for recliners!

5. I Am Blessed 24

Well, that didn't last long! I have to take Brent to Boy Scout Day Camp in a few minutes, then come back home and wait for my doctor's appt. at 9:45. PTL I was able to get in to see him today!

6. preacher

preacher New Member

Afternoon Gang!!
    Seems like sumpin keeps tryin to keep me offn' here. Puter went on the blitz again yesterday 7 found 4 viruses. Even Norton couldn't do anything with them though they are a more common kind for nowdays. But I whacked 2 of them in my registry, & the other 2 aren't causing any problems...yet.
    Anywho I'm just glad to be back!! Been a hectic 2 months, espically without ya'll to come visit. If it hadn't been for fishin' I'd proably be crazy...er by now. Haven't been able to take BH with me, too many Game Wardens around this time of year. Almost had another foster critter last nite, a new born fawn, but the Game & Fish dept took her off my hands. The doe abandoned it for some reason & we found it on the edge of the drive leading up to where Agee works. Yesterday was HER birthday & she was havin a kaniption...gotta take it home James...we can take care of it...least she didn't fuss when they took it. It's proably at the zoo in Asheboro.
    I
    ll be in & out as usual now, & ifn ya need BH back on duty she's more than willin!!!

7. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Sounds like you have a VERY active Game Dept. out there. Wow. You should just get yourself labelled a wild animal rescue home or something and get around their ...thingies. Rules. Whatever it is they have that says an American citizen is prohibited from nursing a native American animal back to health if he so wishes.
    I just can't believe the amount of government intrusion there is into the lives of American citizens.

8. I Am Blessed 24

Good morning all,

I slept in the recliner again last night until around 2:30 this morning when I started coughing and had to use the Nebulizer.

I will wait and get Brent off to Boy Scout Day Camp at 8:00 and then try to get some more sleep.

Preacher, BH is desperately needed back as we have had no security at all with her gone. Someone has been sneaking in here at night and swiping all the Krispy Kremes. Hmmmmm.

I need to make a trip to Springfield when I get over this Bronchitis. I have to renew my military dependent card at Camp Lincoln before I have the heart tests done or TriCare won't pick up any of the cost. I didn't realize it, but the card expired in March!

I guess it's a good thing I got Bronchitis and Dr. moved the heart tests back two weeks. There really IS a silver lining to every cloud...

HAGD!
    §ue

9. Milady

Milady New Member

I am now sleeping in my recliner too......... It is getting to hard to sleep in bed. The bigger I get (with child) The harder it is to sleep in ANY comfortable position. (plus I have the Air conditioner on in the Living Room!) Hope your Bronchitis is gone soon Sue!

Milady

#269 Milady, Jun 6, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2006
  10. I Am Blessed 24

Welcome to the CH, Milady! You will meet a lot of nice people in here!

When is your baby due?

I'm going to take a breathing treatment and hit the recliner and try to get some sleep.

CYAL,
    §ue

11. Milady

Milady New Member

I have three more months........and time is getting slower! At least it is not the first three, in which there is morning sickness all the time! Thank the Lord!!
    Milady

12. Leah

Leah New Member

Hey everyone! :D

13. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Hey there Milady and Leah! Good to see you here!

I took today off because I was having a desk delivered. There is only one guy to get it into the house and he's having a hard time getting it in the door. Well, once it's in, it goes flying. There's a straight shot from the front door to the back of the house. Luckily I've got a hutch sitting in between the front door and the back door. So the hutch stops the desk. *whew*

Now, I've got to put the thing together.

14. I Am Blessed 24

Hi Leah and welcome to the CH!

I have not been on the puter much today at all. I am trying to follow doctor's orders and get a lot of rest. It's not hard the way I feel.

I will try to check back in before bedtime.

15. preacher

preacher New Member

Evening All,
    Yep...still got bugs in this thing. Agee got on this morning while I was at work & when I got home there was all kinds of junk (malware) on here.Been removing some & have programs downloading now to help with the rest.
    Geener: Actually I could get a permit to rehab critters, but they have to be able to be released back into the wild, otherwise....well, you know.
    Blessed 16..BH will start her duties again tonite, I'll have to dig the rocking chair out for her, & I'm leaving her some peanuts so mabey she'll concetrate on her duties!!!
    For tha new visitors, espically the expecting ones...BH is the local guard-squirrel. You'll be allright long as ya don't try to pet her or sit in her rocker!!
    Wep, gotta run & do some more bug smashing...be back when I can, or in the morning to pick up BH!!

#275 preacher, Jun 6, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2006
  16. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Well, I'd hoped to have the desk finished by this time, but I've still got the two file drawers to go. I'm too tired to finish, so it will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon now. I'd hope to have a picture to post tonight :(

17. I Am Blessed 24

Preacher: I will feel so much better knowing that BH is back on the job!

I am really getting tired of sitting around all day, but I need to get back to the recliner and try to catnap.

Pleasant dreams all!

§ue [​IMG]

18. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Double double post is trouble..

19. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Well good morning.

I would just love to have a decent bagel and some coffee. It's been years since I did that. For some reason it just sounds wonderful this morning!

I'm on hold right now on the phone. OH THE JOY! At least it's an 800 number, so they have to pay for making me wait. I hope it's a lot!

They keep telling me "Please don't hang up now. If you hang up now, it will only increase your wait time. Your call is important to us!"

So if it's that important to them, why don't they answer it? HMMMMMM????

20. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Lalalalala...this is so fun!

On hold again...

I must admit...a certain person from my past is good at what he does. He's been using my SSN, I'm assuming under the idea that I'd get in trouble for what he does...our names were identical apart from two letters...the plot thickens! I'm beginning to find out so much.

Kinda funny because I tried to change my SSN a couple years ago and they told me I had to either die or have someone steal my id. I asked them if it would be easier to change now or later and did they listen? Nooooooooooooooo

It'll be interesting to see what else I find out when they get back on the line.

Nachtmusik is their holding music though, so I'm not too annoyed. Yet. I'm getting there though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.