1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by thisnumbersdisconnected, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea, that could be it.... let see, where is my flyswatter so I can :sleeping_2:

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

How about a big round of applause for Salty and the gang for giving us all a closer look at Baptist Board Credibility. :applause:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_EXqJ8f-0

According to the democrats, republicans and corporate media the answer to every foreign policy initiative is to demonize, isolate, sanction, destabilize, divide and kill and kill and kill and kill.

“A good tree does not bear rotten fruit, nor does a rotten tree bear good fruit. For every tree is known by its own fruit. For people do not pick figs from thornbushes, nor do they gather grapes from brambles. A good person out of the store of goodness in his heart produces good, but an evil person out of a store of evil produces evil; for from the fullness of the heart the mouth speaks. (Luke 6:43–44)

Examine their fruits carefully folks.

#62 poncho, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
  3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The tragedy of Malaysian MH 017 continues to elude any light of clarity being cast over it.

The flight recorders are in England and are evaluated. What can come of it? Maybe more than you would assume.

Especially the voice recorder will be interesting when you look at the picture of a cockpit fragment. As an expert in aviation I closely looked at the images of the wreckage that are circulating on the Internet.

First, I was amazed at how few photos can be found from the wreckage with Google. All are in low resolution, except one: The fragment of the cockpit below the window on the pilots side. This image, however, is shocking. In Washington, you can now hear views expressed of a “potentially tragic error / accident” regarding MH 017. Given this particular cockpit image it does not surprise me at all.

Entry and exit impact holes of projectiles in the cockpit area.

Read More At: http://www.globalresearch.ca/german-pilot-speaks-out-shocking-analysis-of-the-shooting-down-of-malaysian-mh17/5394111

Is this evidence of something besides a missile hitting this airliner?