1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cough Remedy!

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by Palatka51, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

today'sFUNNY===========================

The owner of a drug store walks in to find a guy leaning heavily against a wall. The owner asks the clerk "What's with that guy over there by the wall?"

The clerk replies, "Well, he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. I couldn't find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxative."

The owner screams, "You idiot! You can't treat a cough with a bottle of laxatives!"

The clerk calmly replies, "Of course you can! Look at him; he's afraid to cough!"

today'sTHOT============================

The biggest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
    Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================

http://www.mikeysFunnies.com

MIKEY'S FUNNIES is a clean humor email list, sent every weekday...brought to you by Mike Atkinson @ http://www.uneekNet.com ... helping organizations succeed on the web

2. Joe

Joe New Member

eewwww.....:thumbs:

3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hehe.

Reminds me of the young new intern who had a woman in hysterics. The older doctor he was training under pulled the young man aside. "Why on earth did you tell Mrs. Jones she's pregnant? She's 70 years old!" the older man demanded.

The intern replied smugly, "Cured her of her hiccups, didn't I?"

4. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member