1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Courtship

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Walls, Jul 14, 2003.

1. Walls

Walls New Member

There has been some debate as to exactly what constitutes courtship. I know of some couples that have courted and married, but have never witnessed an actual courtship. I have teenage children at home and would like some insight on this. (Keep in mind that I am not asking about dating, or shopping around for the right one)

When a member of the opposite sex is considering our child as spouse, what are the steps to go through that will confirm that this person is God's choice and not ours and to ensure a pure relationship between them until they are married?

2. mimi

mimi New Member

Hello Walls. there is a website that has an E-book you can read online it is very good about explaining about dating the book is called Dating on purpose by Dr. Jack Schaap out of Hyles Anderson College in Indiana the web site is www.baptist-city.com/documents.htm. click on books and it should come up for you. Hope this helps answer y
    our questions on dating. [​IMG] Connie

3. Walls

Walls New Member