1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Customer Complaints

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by baptistteacher, Feb 17, 2010.

1. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

Customer Complaints
    A customer was bothering the waiter in a restaurant. First, he asked that the air conditioning be turned up because he was too hot, then he asked it be turned down cause he was too cold, and so on for about half an hour. Surprisingly, the waiter was very patient, he walked back and forth and never once got angry. So finally, a second customer asked him why he didn't throw out the pest. "Oh, I really don't care or mind," said the waiter with a smile. "We don't even have an air conditioner."

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    That reminded me of a taxi customer I have.

Every morning she would ask me what time it was, so I would say - its 540 (am) she replied, no - its 541.
    I always rounded off to the nearest 5 minutes. She has a vision problem and has "talking" watch. After a month of this foolishness, when she asked me what time it was, I said "I am not going to tell you" She demanded a reason. I told her that every day that I told her the time, she would correct me. I continued that if she knew the correct time, there was no need for me to tell her. That was over a year ago.

Yes, this is a true story.

Salty,
    cab 108